Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

Forged by the most powerful blacksmith, its gold plated armour blesses this steed with massive power and speed boosts.

Slot: mainhand and offhand
Weight: 15
Lvl req: 100
Damage: 200 crushing damage
Speed: 100%
Regen: 80 health and energy regen
Camo: 50%
Skill: Swift Stride - boosts movement speed to 150% for 15 secs
Skill: Jump Kick - The steed performs a jump kick, dealing up to 2000 crushing damage and stunning all enemies within 8 meters for 10 seconds
Attachments
image.jpg
Steed of Strength
image.jpg (252.36 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

Ihave seen pretty much good or funny ideas :)
Iwasnt able upload mine .___. Isent per mail, will there be any sign to see if OTM got the mail?
Ty
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

These legendary armoured warhorses have been sent down to Lirs Reach by the Goddess Epona, to rid evil throughout your adventures. When equipped, the rider gains an increase to their movement speed and a bonus to camouflage.
These warhorses grant a skill that boosts movement speed by 120% for up to 17 seconds.

Fives types based on rarity.
1) Thundering warhorse of Epona - 100% speed and 50 camouflage, Magic damage.
Surrounded in an aura of thunder.
2) Pestilent warhorse of Epona - 95% speed and 40 camouflage, Poison damage.
Surrounded in an aura of famine and plague.
3) Flaming warhorse of Epona - 90% speed and 30 camouflage, heat damage.
Surrounded in an aura of flames.
4) Luminescent warhorse of Epona - 85% speed and 20 camouflage, piercing damage.
Surrounded in a mythical glowing aura.
5) common warhorse of Epona - 80% speed and 10 camouflage, slashing damage.

Two Handed
Important item
Slot: Two Handed
*damage type depending on warhorse* 30 dmg.
Attack speed: 2800
Gives skill: divine stampede
Weight: 20
Movement attack evasion: 600
Last edited by Levyy on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Here is my mount from the text above... Going on the concept otm team said about implementing horses and such.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (122.37 KiB) Viewed 2310 times
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Hey guys this is the first competition i've entered and i'm actually pretty excited to do this. Here's my idea, and although i couldn't draw the entirety of the body, i chose to commit myself more to the detail so it could be a better appreciated picture.

Name: The Familiar

While traveling through Lirs reach, a brave highland warrior, on search for the Blackstone's and the secret to the evil in Dal Riata, stumbled upon an ancient magic. When the brave warrior whispered the words imbued on a seemingly ancient tablet a mystical flash occurred and what he saw before him was so magically enticing that he couldn't help but entertain the urge to investigate it - on the floor laid a crystal with the words "The Familiar" imbued on it.
When touching the crystal a magical wolf appeared in front of him, he mounted the wolf and continued his quest effortlessly; now with a new companion.

This mount increases your movement speed by 90% and grants the skill "unwavering loyalty" which summons a familiar to deal up to 500 damage to nearby enemies

Level requirement: 100
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.44 KiB) Viewed 2310 times

hey just wondering this is a drwing competition right not a computer drawing since anyone can do one on the computer and it looks a lot better and second how do u guys get such a clear picturemine is blury as heck thx
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

This is my drawing for the competition. It's called an ancient relic howling staff. It has the head of a werewolf. This is a mount where you can only win from a chest.

Stats
80% speed
10 piercing damage
5 magic damage
Shoots bats out if its mouth
Attack speed: 3000
If there is any camo added, the orb in the end of the tail will glow.

This mount is said to give good fortune when their is a full moon in the night sky.

Hope you like my drawing! It took a while for me to come up with an idea.
Attachments
image.jpg
Ancient relic howling staff
image.jpg (25.04 KiB) Viewed 2278 times

Dorraghow

The Dorraghow are lord of the otters. They can break through trees and rocks and tunnel underground. They are strong swimmers but can also run fast on land. When hand raised from an early age they make loyal and dedicated companions.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (171.29 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

The idea:
Sorry for the bad drawing skills, but i did put alot effort in it, and after all it is about the idea :)
So, my idea was a horizontal tree:

First picture

I prefer to make the end of the tree hollow, so you can fire thing out of the tree, but it is also possible to do leaves at the end of the tree, and you can shoot leaves, that would look like this:

Second picture

Bonus:
A camo bonus would be really nice... This could be instead of the regens, or combined.

Order in shop:
You can make the 5%,10%, 20% etc in different colors, but I thought you could do the 5% with 1 tree root, the 10% with 2, 20% with 3, and so on.
Attachments
image.jpg
Wow drawed so bad :/... Hope that drawing skills dont count at all :)
image.jpg (137.96 KiB) Viewed 2600 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (142.13 KiB) Viewed 2600 times