Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fan fiction Competition

My story: once upon a time, there was a rogue named curry. He was is and will be awesome. THE END! Hope u liked it._.
Winner!
Hands down
nuthing

My story: once upon a time, there was a rogue named curry. He was is and will be awesome. THE END! Hope u liked it._.
Winner!
Hands down
Changed it a bit cuz it had to do with ch.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The Feeling of Accomplishment

"Son what do you want to do when you grow up?" My father once said to me when I was a young child. Honestly at that time I did not know. You see, my father was a great warrior who led his clan to defeat the mighty Aggragoth. Although, that was decades ago and a new threat has risen, Mordris. The other day I went up to my father and told him that one day I will defeat Mordris. He laughed in my face. This made me furious. From the age of 17, to the age of 35 I trained nonstop. At times it was tough and challenging, but I knew one day I would make history, just as my father did. I will be known as the great one who led the fight into defeating the mighty and majestic beast.
Finally everyone in my clan was ready. With my heart pumping with adrenaline, surrounded by fear, and the feeling of accomplishment swerving around in my head for the aftermath of the killing of this creature. With druids to the ready, we took out our first obstacle, the Priestess of Morrigan. Quickly after we went to the sentinels knowing the priestess would only be down for a short amount of time. Last but not least, we stood face to face with Mordris. I ran at it, sword in one hand, shield in the other, bashing and taunting as much as I could. The sound of its roar made everywhere in Carrowmore Tunnels shake, it was exhilarating, though it made it much more terrifying. The battle raged on and on, until he was nearly dead. You could see the fatigue on him, and that he could not take much more of this. Then all of a sudden he became stronger, faster, and smarter. Dodging and evading everything easily, he went on a rampage. We kept pushing on and on, using resurrection idols, one after the other, facing a deadly curse with each constant death. Until suddenly he stopped, dropped down, took his final breathe, and laid there on the dirt dead. The feeling was indescribable. I laid my sword and shield down, with sweat dripping from my forehead. Imagine that, Mordris, dead on the ground. Boy was it a site to see. It dropped some of the best items created. Once dividing the loot as equal as we could, I felt amazing because I had just reached my lifetime goal and I could not feel anymore prouder. I could not wait to get back home and rub it in my dads face. (436) Words
Name/Level/Class
Brad1234/190/warrior
Dpsguy1234/150/rogue
Bman1234/80/ranger
Brad12/80/mage
Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bman13610

The Gods That Forge a Heroes Path

I want to clarify that I did do some research on the Deity's of the Celtic Mythology before add in it into my own story if you'd like I can source my information.

I chose to leave some gods out such as Rhiannon she is the goddess of fertility.

The point of my story was to highlight the main breaking points in the game and to enlighten the players of the true meaning behind the world you play on. Each world is a name of a Deity from Celtic Mythology.
Last edited by Nodnarb on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

The Gods That Forge a Heroes Path

It was always my fate to be a tool for the gods. I am a Celtic Hero, ever since the sea god Lir sent my ship crashing into the rocks. I washed up on the beach disoriented and weak I climbed to my feet. Standing in front of me was Morrigan. She wanted me to serve the gods. I could hardly say no, she is the goddess of battle after all. The gods blessed me with favours giving me attributes to aid me on my journey. Not all the gods were easy to please. I accidentally killed a horse and Epona freaked out. She expected me to know that she was protector of horses. One thing is for sure I'll never hurt another horse! The time finally came to honor my duty to the gods and help the Wardens. Their quest was to defeat the bloodgroves and their master Falgren Bloodgrinder. With Falgren's death I was rewarded with the powerful warden armour and Sword of Shining Sun. Lugh was disappointed, he wanted me to use a spear. We call him Long Arm cause of his skill with a spear. More powerful enemy's began to rise and torment Dal Riata. I was given the opportunity to upgrade my Warden to Astral armour by defeating these beasts.

After a long waited grinding session I was approached by Arawn, High King of the Otherworld. He was seeking my aid to slay the fierce Aggragoth. There was only one problem, I was weak! So I focused on getting stronger. I defeated the toughest monsters to get Frozen Astral Armour so that i could withstand the fire that Aggragoth breaths. At last He fell to my blade.

My services were all but done, so I went to my simple life of fishing at Shalemont River. Danu had other plans in mind. She used the river to guide me to a hidden cave named after the mighty warrior, Fingal. I suppose she expected me to travel deep into the Corrowmore Tunnels and defeat the creatures that dwell there. Perhaps my destiny is to slay the legendary Mordris. To bad for her Belanius ordered me to enjoy Beltane. So I plan to have a few drinks atthe Tavern, set off some fireworks, and play my lute.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

There once was a hero that was all ways naging to a great hero so this great hero wanted to teach a lesson to this hero so he said mr. Hero have you gotten a golden cracker form the rats in tavern yet ? No said the hero the rats drop these so called golden crackers? and the great hero said yes so this hero went to farm rats looking for the so called golden cracker all day long dusk to dawn and the hero keep all other hero's a way from the rats well he was searching for the so called golden cracker saying they were all his and at the end this hero learned not to nag all the time thee end.
Lastarcher.
Ranger level 224
Mage level 223
General of pegasus, Lugh.

It was morning, i was on a beach. The only thing I remembered was that our ship sunk… I can see a village and a large castle, and in front of me was a man. Brennan the Mighty was his name. he was very kind, and told me how to fight. I didn’t had a place to stay at night so Brennan took me to Highshore. A small village in the south. He brought me there. I talked to Gwen she was also very kind and she knew a hotel where I could stay. The next day I woke up and I thinked about my friends. That day I went to the castle! It was very big. The owner of the castle was Lord Maclir. I made allot new friends that day. The hotel in Highshore was full so I had to find a new place to stay. Gwen brought me to the tavern. Faolan Maclir gaved me some information about the tavern he was very nice. I stepped into the Tavern and I couldn’t believe my eyes! When I walked into my room Amlyn stood right in front of me! Amlyn Stormsword was a mate of mine. He was on the ship too. The next day we continued our journey. We walked around on the island. And there was a man he told us about Loch Dorcha, it was a plays full of pirates. Every pirate who didn’t have a ship anymore, went to Loch Dorcha. I thought by myself, maybe my mates are over there so Amlyn and I went as fast as possible to Loch Dorcha in Fingals Cave. There were allot creatures over there, but we went through. At Loch Dorcha we spoke to a men, Ervin was his name. I told him about my friends and luckily our captain and crew where here! But we had to come to them. We saw allot of other pirates one group called themselves Darksea pirates Our captain was in a Cave Ervin said so we looked in the caves. And there he was Captain Blackstorm, Amlyn and I were so happy. It took long but now we finally found our friends back!

Warning: May have some disturbing content. Readers adviced.

Fragment: Skirmish at Shalmont - Aftermath

Oh Sergeant what's wrong with yer head it's all shaky and blury and I can't feel my legs

One day in Dal Riata there were over 400 perished
It took up a small hill
There was a grass field but wounded by spears arrows and bodies of the fallen
300 of the dead died violent deaths
200 by swords 50 by arrows 20 were stabbed to death some pushed into the river
Popular and frequently overlooked way of murder in Shalmont Ravine
A few bled out
There were 40 Connacht skirmishers and they were the only known Connacht casualties in that battle

He was a good mage

After I helped Aidan this is what happened
I stabbed him well and careful
Made the blade went clean through and under his heart
Was about to turn and leave when this vulture landed and went to him
Claws on his neck and digged into his throat
Beak red and smeared
Aidan's last word

Get off me yer stupid bird

Note: This is a fairly unconventional way of writing I'm trying out for my fanfiction, a combination of proses, poetry, and narrative. Hope you enjoyed it.
Last edited by Solid on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Note I had to delete a lot of stuff but hope you like :D

The Invincible

Day 1
Me and my connacht troops are ready to embark through the lands of stonvale to find a way to flank our enemies. I do not care for politics, I am solely here for the glory of battle, to conquer! The target maybe Dal Riata but I could care less I am here to disprove the legends and find the knowledge within this feared land. I know we will prevail for I am Atristal the Invincible.
Day 2
As we enter the second night spirits are high we have no need to ration food as the boars and wolves will provide us good meals. But I am disappointed to find one legend true. What had been stealing our Jewels and coin was indeed: A fairy. So we did justice upon the strange creature. We ripped her wings and watched her bleed and cry for help. But she seemed lost. Her cries were not for her wings but for her queen. “The man has her!The wicked immortal help her please!” was all I could make out. This specimen will go straight to Queen Medb herself.
Day 10
I have not written because I grow tired. My men leave their bodies on the floor refusing to go on asking for death. The ones who remain are all insane, speaking in strange tongues and forgetting their lives. They take comfort with me however. They repeat “He can't have us we are loyal to the invincible” When I ask who can't have them they say they say the same words “the wicked man”. Any longer They will drive me insane as well, but writing keeps me occupied but I grow tired.
Day 12
There was an attempt at my life today. As I slept a soldier woke me up with a blade at my neck. “Forgive general crom has me!” he said with bloodshot eyes. I quickly pushed him to the ground and then beat him. I awoke my remaining 5 troops. This is what happens when you betray the General I said. I stabbed him and heard him gasp. I threw him in a boar pit. The boars looked at me first with their red eyes for a moment and then began to eat the still alive man.

I can't remember what day it is. But my men have murdered each other. I dont know where I am. Flashbacks come at me like arrows from my childhood. It is so hot. I take off my uniform, I can't die, I had a mission, where am I? I have this journal I am Atristal the

The druid took me to the village. He gave me my journal and I realized who I was. I asked if he read any of it and he replied no. He told me I had fainted. I asked him how to get back to shalemont. He said the Evil Connacht had blocked the path. I urged him to tell me for the evil was here.
Last edited by The other ranger on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]