Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Get Creative! Design an Armour set!

"Dedicated to the one and only Nightingale (aka Raven), who was an awesome friend."

Thank you Swan for the dedication. I am honored :) the armor looks amazing along with the story line that matches the armor. I love the fact that you have given the armor a specific kind of boss to fight. To me this extends the game. I used to try different bosses with different gear combinations years ago. We had a ruby magic resistance pendant that helped against falgren.. Sometimes a rogue would wear the pendant and could tank :) This whole idea of specific gear for specific mobs helps make the game more interesting. Well done swan! Great idea....I hope you do well in the competition. You have my vote :)
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

"Dedicated to the one and only Nightingale (aka Raven), who was an awesome friend."

Thank you Swan for the dedication. I am honored :) the armor looks amazing along with the story line that matches the armor. I love the fact that you have given the armor a specific kind of boss to fight. To me this extends the game. I used to try different bosses with different gear combinations years ago. We had a ruby magic resistance pendant that helped against falgren.. Sometimes a rogue would wear the pendant and could tank :) This whole idea of specific gear for specific mobs helps make the game more interesting. Well done swan! Great idea....I hope you do well in the competition. You have my vote :)
His drawing looks like nightingale armour from Skyrim.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Her drawing looks like nightingale armour from Skyrim.
And yes, it does. I modeled it after that.

The following picture is from Skyrim; it is not my own work and not a submission.
I think we really need some hoods/face masks/capes like this in Celtic Heroes.
Last edited by Swan on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

Her drawing looks like nightingale armour from Skyrim.
And yes, it does. I modeled it after that.
I think we really need some hoods/face masks/capes like this in Celtic Heroes.
CAPES.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

Soooo many amazing artist on here! Keep it up everyone:)

I don't have a good story to go along with my picture. Just a young mage with a dream. That dream is to have some armor!!!! :D So this little magey went to the market and crafted herself this makeshift armor set. Though it may look plain, it keeps her alive and well while soloing those nasty baddies. Not only are enchanted gems crafted on those fine boots but a collection of skull drops from a temperamental troll fashioned nicely into a belt. Oh yes and the magnificent cape... Every hero has one.

The boots: Crafted with gems to enhance the casters power along with a little health bonus

The skull belt: Gives added skill bonuses once completed. Different skull combinations give different bonuses. (P.s. Not saying skulls are plentiful. Would be something to work towards and craft)

Cape: Adds camouflage plus x amount of points into a skill or two
Or
Customizable clan capes

Lastly The armor: Drastically increases the amount of armor on the caster. Increase amount with enchantment skills.

Also +1 for the chicken armor... Brilliant!
Lugh*

Spendeli: 104 ranger. .Deceased.
Nefertiti: 190 mage. .Has fallen and can't get up.
Nefertari: rogue .Never made it off the boat.
Octopus: 145 warrior! .Lost in OW, I think the trees got her....

"Everybody wombos"

Keep getting better and better wow
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Dedicated to the one and only Nightingale (aka Raven), who was an awesome friend.

Come visit Raven (and me) at Crom. :P

Sweet armour though. Should totally make one for a fire mage.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Forgot how to attach directly so i just put a link lol
Idk whether to name it Wyrmlord armor, Bonelord Armor, or ManBeast Armor
I really love the design of the bone armors, so thats where i got my inspiration :D
Last edited by Skenkee on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: repaired img link
A powerful enemy is shaking Ros. Running through the fleeing crowd....Bills.

Hey everyone!
Here is my new entry, i deleted last one as is didnt think it was a good one :D

This one is called:

"True Celtic rogue"

It's based on a simple concept, its not an upgrade of DL armor, but a reward according to certain achievement. This armor is for rogues, and them only. For other class the stats would be a litlle different acording to their specialities in boss fight. It's special armor for the bests players, mostly for bossing, and getting back to the simple rogue armor. We are sneaky, we are fast, but we wear hudge armour!! even if i always love the look of them i think rogue should stay more simple... here is my ideas...

I let you discover it.....

THE GLOVES:

They came from the old celtic ages, designed by some deadly assasins who wanted some well shaped and undetectable weapon, without loosing their effectiveness!! claws seem fine here !!
They will be given by a man who hide some place near the arena. You will have to get the best rank in duels to first talk to him. Then he will ask you to duel him, if you win, you will get those claws, acting like an offhand if u want to wear a main hand weapon, or as both main/offhand with hand to hand ability.

Stats idea:
some very nice piercing dmg, with an awsome attack speed but a very low armor, good wounding attack evasion, and descent dex add(50?)

THE HOOD:

This hood come from a weird travellers who went through farcrang, he didnt speak to anyone and just gave this hood to the blacksmith, telling him he would know who to give it to...
This hood reward is given to you when u achieve getting a full DL armor set and all evading abilities full.

Stat idea:
something like 40-50 camo add, hudge evasion in all, low armor and low weigh, dex add

THE TROUSERS:

The trouser is given by lord maclir sergent, for helping the whole country!!
In order to get it you have to do 2K quests, then talk to him. As u served well your realm you will get this simple looking trousers, made from the skin of a dead boggans it has a nice resistance and armor.

Stats ideas:
very good armor, very good resist, quite heavy, HP bonus.

ARM armor:

This arm armor is a trophy from your hunts. Getting a total of 100K mobs killed will give you the opportunity to ask Una the Furrier those awsome arm armor.

Stats idea:
good armor, energy and hp, plus a good add on spear and hand to hand ability. resistance to chaos hudge also bu weakness to cold fire etc etc...

THE BOOTS:

Boots are dark and quite basic shaped. They will be given by a prisoners hidden in sewers, near hrung, who cant moved caus he is blocked by all the trolls. He will ask you to kill a quite big number of trolls on your own ( alone) ( like 50?) . Then he will follow you to the castle exit... but the path may be full of embush...
If you succeed he will give you his magical boots.

stats idea:
mid armor, 40-50 speed, very good evesion, good energy bonus, nice dex add

THE SPEAR:

This spear is the "immortal spear" from the god Lugh... this spear can never miss a single shot. It will be given to the best DPS rogue of each server ( according to leaderboard, i mean the one who did the highest dmg)
It will be given by the god himself getting on Lir reach everytime someone beat the first rogue who has the most dmg :D
(dmg done by this spear wont count in the leaderboard!!)

stats idea:
no missing possible!
mordr spear dmg and speed, they are nice like that haha

THE BELT:

The belt has been made by the OTM god for the best fighters!
Achieveiving getting the kill of Mordris and necromancer will grant you wining this beautiful belt, as a true Celtic Hero, and it will be given during a hudge ceremony by Lord Mac Lir Himself!!

This belt assure that you are a beast rogue!!! good armor, quitea heavy, but hudge evasion add and health, dex add

THE TORSO:

There is no troso avaible in my armor, i always liked the look of naked-torso rogue, it look like in films :)
BUT, as crafting coming soon, my idea was to add the possibility to "craft tatoos" wich have a special powers, like health regeneration, dex, dmg etc etc...
Working like sigils, but written on ur toon!
with lots of ingredient ,a large amount gold, the lvl 200 and the full "true celtic rogue" armor (no wep) you can access to the small quests and shop to do your tatoos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there are too many items and CH hasnt enough spot but you understand my point :D
The idea is to make the way of earning it diferent that the others, like a mid-update armor
this one would make end game boss kill slightly easier, and reward the most crazy players.

I m not a pro on balancing the stats, so non judgment about it pls, its only the idea that matter.:)

here is the full result, front side and back side ( plus spear, upper in the post):

hehehe i know that on back side gloves-claws and the boots arent there...PC crashed and i lost them, too busy to redo them....sorry....
anyway you have the front wiew one to give you an idea....

i wanted to do full storyline behind this armor...but sadly i m stucked with my average english...and it's definitively hard to express all i wanted!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
Fr3

PS: here was my last entry, just to show it...This one doesnt count as an entry! it's just for fun
It was called "lugh's order lighning fighter armor" to fight evils mobs :D

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh