Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Get Creative! Design an Armour set!

#81
WipeEmOutRav wrote:No, the hood looks considerably like the Celestial Hood, and so do the other garments just with some added details.

Even if it has refferences to that armor . Can I suggest watching the video "everything is a remix"?
Whenever a person on our arts university or any university is working on something they have to keep up a bibliography. This contains all references to inspiration sources etc. there is nothing bad with that. As long as you don't directly copy-paste content. I find the armor interesting. But personally I would love to see more armor which isn't totally body covered.
Might give this contest a try myself.. :)
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Image
Instagram

Image
Twitch Profile

Image
Skenkee's Tavern

Re: Get Creative! Design an Armour set!

#82
dsgrendar wrote:
WipeEmOutRav wrote:No, the hood looks considerably like the Celestial Hood, and so do the other garments just with some added details.

Even if it has refferences to that armor . Can I suggest watching the video "everything is a remix"?
Whenever a person on our arts university or any university is working on something they have to keep up a bibliography. This contains all references to inspiration sources etc. there is nothing bad with that. As long as you don't directly copy-paste content. I find the armor interesting. But personally I would love to see more armor which isn't totally body covered.
Might give this contest a try myself.. :)


Meh, I don't like those games which have the highest tier armor only cover your upper torso and upper lower body. Doesn't make sense, it isn't much of armor if it doesn't cover your body if you know what I mean
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

Re: Get Creative! Design an Armour set!

#83
Acebow wrote:
dsgrendar wrote:
WipeEmOutRav wrote:No, the hood looks considerably like the Celestial Hood, and so do the other garments just with some added details.

Even if it has refferences to that armor . Can I suggest watching the video "everything is a remix"?
Whenever a person on our arts university or any university is working on something they have to keep up a bibliography. This contains all references to inspiration sources etc. there is nothing bad with that. As long as you don't directly copy-paste content. I find the armor interesting. But personally I would love to see more armor which isn't totally body covered.
Might give this contest a try myself.. :)


Meh, I don't like those games which have the highest tier armor only cover your upper torso and upper lower body. Doesn't make sense, it isn't much of armor if it doesn't cover your body if you know what I mean


Well....dont try to give rogues a 200kilo steele plate armor otherway they will be quite useless haha
Ya i agree, mage/rogue/ranger should remain light in their armor
Image

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Re: Get Creative! Design an Armour set!

#85
Here my first drawing of the idea of my armour, Will update the post as I draw more.
What I feel with games is that the player should be able to choose what he wants to wear. Be it heavy armour for a mage or light armour for a warrior. Same goes for weapons.

There was a reason in the past some warriors chose to fight with a mace / others with swords or spears. And don't forget why some were wearing heavy armour for protection and others chose to wield as less as possible to be able to move quick. I think gladiators are a bit of an example with their many different fight styles.

Anyhow I chose to create a bit of "scavenger" armour. In this case inspiration a bit from Thorin "The Hobbit" and I might try to look a bit more into vikings. I don't exactly know where it completely leads to but well let's just hope to something awesome. :)
Image
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Image
Instagram

Image
Twitch Profile

Image
Skenkee's Tavern

Re: Get Creative! Design an Armour set!

#86
Skenkee wrote:Here my first drawing of the idea of my armour, Will update the post as I draw more.
What I feel with games is that the player should be able to choose what he wants to wear. Be it heavy armour for a mage or light armour for a warrior. Same goes for weapons.

There was a reason in the past some warriors chose to fight with a mace / others with swords or spears. And don't forget why some were wearing heavy armour for protection and others chose to wield as less as possible to be able to move quick. I think gladiators are a bit of an example with their many different fight styles.

Anyhow I chose to create a bit of "scavenger" armour. In this case inspiration a bit from Thorin "The Hobbit" and I might try to look a bit more into vikings. I don't exactly know where it completely leads to but well let's just hope to something awesome. :)
Image


I like how it is coming along though! The underwear is lookin great :)
Image

Since 2011

Re: Get Creative! Design an Armour set!

#90
Skenkee wrote:Yea it's about the idea, Just make sure you get the idea across in a drawing. :)

Did you change your name?
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests