Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

this my style of a Celtic Hydra. It is all 3 chests mount creature combined. It is a dragon, a Phoenix, and a serpent.
You can only get from chests.
It has a 80% no camo no health/energy regen(called elder hydra staff)
80% 10% camo 10/10 health/energy regen mount (called ancient hydra staff)
85% 20% camo 15/15 health/energy regen mount(called fabled hydra staff)
90% 30% camo 30/30 health energy regen and a skill called lesser triple finish. It does 100 magic dmg 100 Poison dmg and 250 heat dmg per tick for 20 seconds mount(called legendary hydra staff)
95% 40% camo 40/40 health/energy regen and skill called greater triple finish. It does 250 magic 250 poison and 500 heat dmg per tick for 25 secs. Mount(called mythic hydra staff)
100% 50% camo 50/50 health/ energy regen and a skill called godly triple finish. It does 500 magic dmg 500 poison dmg and 1000 heat dmg per tick for 30 second. (Called godly hydra staff)

2000 attack speed
100 pierce
100magic dmg
100 poison dmg
300 heat dmg.
All staffs have
My 3 favorite staffs combined! Where can i buy one? :3
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Ok here's my idea. Although I'd love this to be equipped differently, I'll go with what OTM has done for mounts in the past. This is a mount item, but not your regular riding mount, it's just equipped as such. It's more along the line of a pet. You would equip this as you do any mount, but instead of riding it, it follows you. You would gain the benefit of it's speed, camo, and whatever, when equipped. The damage would come from the pet/mount itself. I would love this to be differently equipped, so you could equip your mainhands and offhands, but lets just go with the mount idea. As for speed, damage, camo, well that's up to OTM, and as for the pets? Well I suppose that could be based on the rarity of the item. Maybe a very rare gives you a Dragon, where as a common one a wolf. Just a thought, and yes it is in the mount idea, because it does assist you in from moving from one place to another above normal speed. This mount you just don't ride.
... This is so much like my idea but im still working on my drawing i finished with my stats and everythin. :|
XxsilencexX- lvl 187+ rogue(main)
Scoutshooter- lvl 145+ ranger(retired)
Blastshooter- lvl 105+ mage(PvP)
World- Taranis
Clan- Pride

Hello Friends,

Let me briefly explain my entry mount for this contest.

This is a Gryphon, Fingals Gryphon.

One day in a not so distant update, I hope to see more organic mounts rather than the oh so boring staffs.
This Gryphon can be found in none other than, chests!
Gryphons' do not determine the speed of which they travel, but rather the rarity of the saddle found with them.
These saddles can not be removed from the beasts for they are enchanted by Fingal himself!

My Vision of this mount is not to see it flying like the winter Experience wyrms/dragons, I would like to see them 'levitating' as they run.
Reason for this is, they do not need to fly to the sky so the wings do not need to be expanded, so they will appear to run in mid air.

The Saddle Rarity should be determine by color like all past events with head gears and fashion.

Stats
yeah that's not my job, i'll leave that to One Thumb Mobile.

If we see this in the future, it would open up a whole new world of beast mounts which i'm very eager to see.
Each player with their own unique beast.

Gryphon is my work and the saddle I drew it similar to one I found online.

file size may ruin the detail so i also emailed.
Attachments
rsz_p1020087.jpg
rsz_p1020087.jpg (265.24 KiB) Viewed 2774 times

Horns will glow different colours on rarity.
Maybe horns need to be smaller as there is no room for the guy sitting.
Lvl req 100.
Weapons get put on side of mount when sitting would be amazing.
My entry.
Looks like we got a Cheater... It was the first thing That popped up
Worst thing is That u tried to copyright it.
Lmao! He edits his post, but thanks to this quote, it will remain.
Wattzon of Sulis

This is my idea. More of a suggestion than an attempt to win the contest. I have drawn ( not taken a picture from google cause i would never do something like that) a picture of a horse. I have included names to certain parts of the horse so that the people at OTM will understand more about the mount they are creating. Horses are common mounts and i saw some in the castle thus sparking my interest and inspiring me to come up with such a beautiful idea.

I hope that you can see my drawing but if u cant just google horses then go to images and it should come up.

Further information on horses can be found at http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse

I found my drawing on Wikipedia and decided to enter it cause i thought it was good.

In all seriousness i really liked the gryphon idea and think that should win.
Thag warrior 107+
Charosum ranger 70+
Charsom rouge 60+

I accept your surrender.

Thundering Stallion of Endless Night
This majestic warhorse is said to have been ridden by Donn himself. Striking fear into the hearts of enemies, the rider of this steed will be invincible.
It increases movement speed by 95% and grants 30% camouflage. Uses novelty ability.

Mount
Infinite Uses
Binds on pick up
Important item
Crushing Damage: 90
Fire Damage: 100
Attack Speed: 2300
Gives skill: Fear radiation
Level requirement: 120

Fear radiation: The horse radiates fear into your enemies. Can affect 4 enemies max. When used, the affected mobs will cower in fear for 20 seconds and cannot do anything. 70% chance of success. (4 seconds in PvP)

Spawn times: 2 days. (Global mount, will hop from server to server.)

Name:XxsilencexX (level 184 + rogue)
World:Taranis

This is a new system for the mounts. This system will make it so you buy eggs which hatch into pets and then lvl up and grow up into mounts.

There would be 20 levels, it would take a certain amount of time for the egg to hatch And then you would level it up, the pet levels up while it helps you in battle, it would unlock a skill at level 5, 10, and 20. When it reaches level 10 it would become an adult it would become rideable. Then you can keep leveling it up for more damage.

For my example i used a dragon:

The egg:
image.jpg
image.jpg (209.95 KiB) Viewed 2903 times

Flaming egg
Important item
Level requirement: 150 ( this is because its does higher damage than the user if they're lvl 1. There could be other mounts for lower levels)
Hatch time: 1day( it will take 1 day to hatch

The hatchling:
image.jpg
image.jpg (225.33 KiB) Viewed 2903 times

Now you can name your "pet" call it what ever you'd like.

The pet would be placed in a new slot or can be called from by clicking use from your inventory. The hatch ling follows you around and when you engage in battle this pet would help you by dealing 50 pierce damage and an attack speed of 3500.

Each level it gains the pierce damage is increased by 5 and increases the attack speed by 50 so at level 10 it has 95 pierce damage and 3050 attack speed, and at level 20 it would have 145 pierce damage and 2550 attack speed.

When this hatchling reaches level 5 it would unlock the skill "dragon's fury".

Dragon's fury:

Cool down: 60 seconds.

It would do a series of slashing attacks it would be instant cast, this skill does more damage if the pet is higher level.

Adult:
image.jpg
image.jpg (219.11 KiB) Viewed 2903 times

When the dragon reaches level 10 it becomes rideable but you can still use it as a pet it also unlocks the skill called "flame dash".

Flame dash:

Cool down: 120 seconds.

This skill allows the dragon to dash at a selected target and deal heavy heat damage to it. This skill gets stronger as the dragon levels up it does up do 1500 heat damage at level 10 and gains 200 heat damage per level so 3500 damage at level 20.

When the dragon is level 10 you can mount it, it has a speed of 80% and when mounted it gives you a cloak called fiery aurora which does heat damage to any one who attacks you.

Each level after 10 the mount gains 2% speed and more damage to fiery aurora. At level 20 the speed would be 100%.

Champion:

(Drawing a dragon with armor is hard :( )

A champion ranked dragon means it is lvl 20 and is maxed out. When a dragon reaches this rank the gods award it with armor. (Idk thinking of some lore lol)

The dragon also unlocks a skill called "blaze of glory"

Blaze of Glory

Cool down: 300 seconds.

This skill deals up to 2000 heat damage and then burns the target which does 1000 damage per tick for 15 seconds.

After the dragon is max level its stats would be

100% speed boost
145 pierce damage
2550 attack speed
Gives skill: Dragon's fury
Gives skill: Flame dash
Gives skill Blaze of Glory

This is my idea for a mount system that would be really cool and it would a good way to add a dragon because just to be realistic I don't think a dragon would just let you ride it unless if you raised it. Hope this idea would be considered by OTM and hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Thank you and good luck to everyone else participating in this contest. :)

I used this video as a reference while drawing the dragons. :arrow: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVSXFnYbA4

Ok so after looking at so many awesome mounts I thought I needed to add coustumazation. If im not alloud to edit my original post please disregard this section.

The customization:

When you buy the egg there would be three types of dragons they would be the 3 different element types heat/fire, cold/frost, and arcane.

So when you buy the egg or obtain it in some way i dont know it would have it own skill set the skill set for the dragon i did was for the heat/fire dragon.

So when you get the egg you get to choose the color of the dragon and then also change the color of the trims(color of the spikes claws and the wings).

Since you can have 2 dragons look exactly alike and have it be 2 different types, the dragons would breathe a tiny bit of fire, frost, or arcane energy depending on type after a few seconds of standing still (like how the characters do a short animation if u start still on the destiny engine). Also, the eye color the fire dragon has red eyes, frost dragon has blue eyes, and the arcane dragon has yellowish eyes with a bit of black (like snake eyes).

Movement:

So for the movement i dont think otm wants people flying super high and getting around so the dragons will fly but only a bit higher than the dragonstaffs and they would do the flying animation and when you stop they will land and continue on as your pet? Not sure if having adult dragons as pets would work would be cool though.
Last edited by Scoutshooter on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
XxsilencexX- lvl 187+ rogue(main)
Scoutshooter- lvl 145+ ranger(retired)
Blastshooter- lvl 105+ mage(PvP)
World- Taranis
Clan- Pride

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (9.18 KiB) Viewed 3029 times
My mount half dragon half Skull crusher daygra trees and with a saddle
Stats Would be 100% speed 50% health regeneration and energy regeneration 70% heat damage because of the dragon and 70% thorn damage because of the dayrga tree / 20% Bonus dex/energy/strength/vitally / 10 second reduce on all skills
And a comfy ride with the saddle with the smell of roses

I call it, "The Throne".

Just kidding, here's my idea of a mount based off an otherworld eye. Yes, the picture is a pile of poop, but when you have about 20 minutes and just pixlr that's about as good as it gets.

Basically you sit on top of an eye and it holds onto your legs. I'm sure if I was somewhat of a professional it would like fantastic but bear with me here.
I'd say the better the mount then the better the effects, the bigger it gets, and the more vibrant the colour.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]