Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Your favorite person

Ill be coming back when cross platform comes to the servers I rly missed a lot of players ones who were like family to me and I've been stranded on fingal D: jk these ppl here are really amazing too but the bonds I formed on Belenus are important to me too and ill be playing it as my second server :) cya soon peeps

Re: Your favorite person

Ill be coming back when cross platform comes to the servers I rly missed a lot of players ones who were like family to me and I've been stranded on fingal D: jk these ppl here are really amazing too but the bonds I formed on Belenus are important to me too and ill be playing it as my second server :) cya soon peeps
Dude... I remember you now lol. You may not know me but I know you lol

Thought your name sounded familiar
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I've remembered u since I saw ur name on forums lmao

My name on belenus isn't GhostlyBlaze. You probably would know me by my very first character ever made if you can guess who that is lol.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

My name on belenus isn't GhostlyBlaze. You probably would know me by my very first character ever made if you can guess who that is lol.
Ik but I remember someone on bele telling me who u were I don't remember who right now cuz it's been a while but I did know who

Well I was in the Ronin clan chats for a while cause I played under a lvl 200+ mage to help them out and I'm pretty sure I told a few old pals who I am. I left the chats tho cause I didn't log the mage that much and the spam was kinda annoying.

So yea, only a few on belenus would know who I am. I log my old toons regularly to say some random bs to the new folks that think they run the server and chat with old friends. I'm not sure if you were around at the time but I still have an alt in KodiakReavers if you know what clan that is lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Well I was in the Ronin clan chats for a while cause I played under a lvl 200+ mage to help them out and I'm pretty sure I told a few old pals who I am. I left the chats tho cause I didn't log the mage that much and the spam was kinda annoying.

So yea, only a few on belenus would know who I am. I log my old toons regularly to say some random bs to the new folks that think they run the server and chat with old friends. I'm not sure if you were around at the time but I still have an alt in KodiakReavers if you know what clan that is lol
Add me on line elfy_aye?