Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

a Ronin is always right?

I am in a line belenus chat and I have seen screenshots of a Ronin player killing someone while they were doing their glad. and no surprise all Ronin players are making up the most poor excuses like "screenshots are fake" and "this was a year ago" even though you can tell that the screenshots aren't old and they aren't fake. Ronin players it would be good if you would actually listen to people and if you guys do something admit it and get it over and done with.

Re: a Ronin is always right?

I dont care. I dont care when Ronin cries they get killed and I dont care when they kill, I really give no *** to 95% of the Ronins.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Who cares. If they're in arena, then they take a chance on getting killed.
ok stop complaining when you are killed fight back or shut up.
Lol you must have me confused with someone else. I barely remember where the arena is since glads give me no xp (lvl 217 atm). Although I did go in the other day on my rogue for a clan vs clan battle. Guess what...i died as did everyone in there at one point. Spawned at key and went back for more until it got boring.

Best part is some people get really really pathetically mad. They're all shouting obscenities about players mom's and other super cool stuff people like to say when they're protected by a keyboard.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have killed so many people on gladiators that idont remember how many people i killed, on gladiators

Greetings to Crim
Cochepotate :lol:
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Who cares. If they're in arena, then they take a chance on getting killed.
ok stop complaining when you are killed fight back or shut up.
Lol you must have me confused with someone else. I barely remember where the arena is since glads give me no xp (lvl 217 atm). Although I did go in the other day on my rogue for a clan vs clan battle. Guess what...i died as did everyone in there at one point. Spawned at key and went back for more until it got boring.

Best part is some people get really really pathetically mad. They're all shouting obscenities about players mom's and other super cool stuff people like to say when they're protected by a keyboard.
i ignore people out of my clan or grp or wisper. for me say chat doesnt exist there
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

I wish a Ronin would try to kill me on glad, they usually just log when I step foot in the arena. They pretty much just like to kill noobs on glad, not there for a fair fight.