Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Big Sale.

#11
Criminal wrote:Easily. I nearly didnt pay much for anything. If black hunter pants sell for 300k (saw multiple of those), why do u think red hunter pants will sell for 300k? Not everyone is a ripoff. My black party hat is probably even more rare than black lugh mask (hat from mobs, lugh from ground chests), and I got it for 135k.
I got 3 party hats combined (one was blue, second rarest in quest) for less than 30k total.

Where do u pull off data like Android generates much more gold? Thats like most idiotic claim ever.

lugh from quest ;)
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Image

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q
Esquilax fan~

Re: Big Sale.

#12
Legislative wrote:
Criminal wrote:Easily. I nearly didnt pay much for anything. If black hunter pants sell for 300k (saw multiple of those), why do u think red hunter pants will sell for 300k? Not everyone is a ripoff. My black party hat is probably even more rare than black lugh mask (hat from mobs, lugh from ground chests), and I got it for 135k.
I got 3 party hats combined (one was blue, second rarest in quest) for less than 30k total.

Where do u pull off data like Android generates much more gold? Thats like most idiotic claim ever.

lugh from quest ;)

Black lugh was found on ground in chests, Ive gotten 2 myself on the same day.

No, theres no inside Elementals auction, just a smart player who wont agree to throw 500k on a single fashion item. Just yesterday I asked for u Mehran how much did a friend of mine get his green hunter pants for, was 120k. Woah, all the black market for rare fashion in Elementals sure pay off.

Saying Android generates more gold and Android players have xferred millions are two completely different things, which ur sexual harassing mind doesnt seem to understand.
DPS Warrior


Proud General of Elementals - Ali rules - Longest standing dom clan - Belenus


BlackMamba wrote:i think we should all agree that crim is the man and noone should ever mess with him

KiyKiy wrote:Don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy. Nobody likes marcus.

Re: Big Sale.

#13
Criminal wrote:
Legislative wrote:
Criminal wrote:Easily. I nearly didnt pay much for anything. If black hunter pants sell for 300k (saw multiple of those), why do u think red hunter pants will sell for 300k? Not everyone is a ripoff. My black party hat is probably even more rare than black lugh mask (hat from mobs, lugh from ground chests), and I got it for 135k.
I got 3 party hats combined (one was blue, second rarest in quest) for less than 30k total.

Where do u pull off data like Android generates much more gold? Thats like most idiotic claim ever.

lugh from quest ;)

Black lugh was found on ground in chests, Ive gotten 2 myself on the same day.

No, theres no inside Elementals auction, just a smart player who wont agree to throw 500k on a single fashion item. Just yesterday I asked for u Mehran how much did a friend of mine get his green hunter pants for, was 120k. Woah, all the black market for rare fashion in Elementals sure pay off.

Saying Android generates more gold and Android players have xferred millions are two completely different things, which ur sexual harassing mind doesnt seem to understand.

hook me up with some info then.. whatfor did i pick up crystals in beltane? i.. forgot..
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Image

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q
Esquilax fan~

Re: Big Sale.

#14
Damn, prices sure have gone up since I left. My friend bought a black Lugh mask for 350k back in 2014ish...
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Big Sale.

#16
Criminal wrote:
Legislative wrote:
Criminal wrote:Easily. I nearly didnt pay much for anything. If black hunter pants sell for 300k (saw multiple of those), why do u think red hunter pants will sell for 300k? Not everyone is a ripoff. My black party hat is probably even more rare than black lugh mask (hat from mobs, lugh from ground chests), and I got it for 135k.
I got 3 party hats combined (one was blue, second rarest in quest) for less than 30k total.

Where do u pull off data like Android generates much more gold? Thats like most idiotic claim ever.

lugh from quest ;)

Black lugh was found on ground in chests, Ive gotten 2 myself on the same day.

No, theres no inside Elementals auction, just a smart player who wont agree to throw 500k on a single fashion item. Just yesterday I asked for u Mehran how much did a friend of mine get his green hunter pants for, was 120k. Woah, all the black market for rare fashion in Elementals sure pay off.

Saying Android generates more gold and Android players have xferred millions are two completely different things, which ur sexual harassing mind doesnt seem to understand.


I want to be sexually harassed
Zyz 217 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Big Sale.

#17
Legislative wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Damn, prices sure have gone up since I left. My friend bought a black Lugh mask for 350k back in 2014ish...

help me out here what did the event with the crystals wich were easy to farm around castle bring us? oo

For the Lugh masks you had to run around collecting those sunstone things. Around the castle? The sunstones were in castle, lirs, arena and tavern.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Big Sale.

#18
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Legislative wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Damn, prices sure have gone up since I left. My friend bought a black Lugh mask for 350k back in 2014ish...

help me out here what did the event with the crystals wich were easy to farm around castle bring us? oo

For the Lugh masks you had to run around collecting those sunstone things. Around the castle? The sunstones were in castle, lirs, arena and tavern.

These were for all colors BUT black. Black was found on the ground. Like party hats, all color party hats were quest except black which was found random dropped from black hat mobs , but those dropped cool effect cupcakes ..
Good times... now all we get is stupid snake skins for some gold hats
~Nuada~
215+ Druid
220+ Rogue
195+ Mage
Its Just A Game.
Why So Serious?

Second Doch Gul Piece On Nuada

Re: Big Sale.

#20
Black lugh was really easy to find, I had many that I gave for free as no one expected for them to be of any worth, but ppl are so dumb, whats so rare about black lugh masks? They were found easily. Black party hats at least were drops from black party hat mobs.
DPS Warrior


Proud General of Elementals - Ali rules - Longest standing dom clan - Belenus


BlackMamba wrote:i think we should all agree that crim is the man and noone should ever mess with him

KiyKiy wrote:Don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy. Nobody likes marcus.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest