Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Big Sale.

#1
Selling:

White Lugh - 2M
Black Lugh - 1.2M
Celestial Staff - 1M.
Yellow Hunter Set - 600K.
Green Hunter Set - 900K.
Black Frostguard Set - 1M
100/50 Warthog - 1.750M
95/40 Warthog - 1M.
80/10 Warthog - 250K.
Valour Str Ring - 225K.
Valour Vit Ring - 225K.
Valour Vit Shield - 550K.
Spear. Lvl 180 requirement - 150K.
Trailblazers (Str/Dex) Set. Lvl 190 requirement - 3M.
Black Coven - 75K.
Dragonlord Items... - Gems (50K). Eggs (75K). Urns (100K). Idols (150K). Horns (200K). Crowns (350K).

All items - 100% Off. Only for Naruto2. Any other person would have to pay the full price.

Mail- Mehran, Bowdaboss
Line- Mehranbow
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186


1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Re: Big Sale.

#3
Valour wrote:White lugh 2m? In Mabon they're 10m

For us no one will pay 2M either. We dont believe in a piece of fashion outclassing an actual good item.
CriminalFromBelenus


Criminal - Lvl 227 DPS Warrior


Proud General of Elementals - Ali rules :)


BlackMamba wrote:i think we should all agree that crim is the man and noone should ever mess with him

KiyKiy wrote:Don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy. Nobody likes marcus.

Re: Big Sale.

#4
Criminal wrote:
Valour wrote:White lugh 2m? In Mabon they're 10m

For us no one will pay 2M either. We dont believe in a piece of fashion outclassing an actual good item.


Oh Ok, here in Mabon we gladly pay 10m for White lugh If anyone is Even considering selling.
Valour - 181 warrior
Thyra - 180 rogue

Re: Big Sale.

#5
Oh that's definetly believe... Belenus is a cheap server and we don't care about fashion. Whereas other servers would be paying maybe 50-60M for white lanrik set. And maybe 20-25M for a white coven.
Last edited by Meh180 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186


1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Re: Big Sale.

#7
Wolfenstien wrote:Wowzer. These prices so much cheaper than android.. fingal.. I paid 3m just for some green hunter pants lol

Why? U would get it for maybe 40k on Belenus.
CriminalFromBelenus


Criminal - Lvl 227 DPS Warrior


Proud General of Elementals - Ali rules :)


BlackMamba wrote:i think we should all agree that crim is the man and noone should ever mess with him

KiyKiy wrote:Don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy. Nobody likes marcus.

Re: Big Sale.

#8
Criminal wrote:
Wolfenstien wrote:Wowzer. These prices so much cheaper than android.. fingal.. I paid 3m just for some green hunter pants lol

Why? U would get it for maybe 40k on Belenus.


Smh.... :lol:

First off... Android servers for some reason generate a higher gold amount . Not rare at all to see people having over mills... Probably common to see an average player with 5-10M on android servers...

Second off... Idk where u find those prices on Belenus... I sure as hell cant find green Hunter pants for 40K. Heck, can't even find red for 300K...

I own a green Hunter set on Belenus.. It's maybe 900-1M.
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186


1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Re: Big Sale.

#9
Easily. I nearly didnt pay much for anything. If black hunter pants sell for 300k (saw multiple of those), why do u think red hunter pants will sell for 300k? Not everyone is a ripoff. My black party hat is probably even more rare than black lugh mask (hat from mobs, lugh from ground chests), and I got it for 135k.
I got 3 party hats combined (one was blue, second rarest in quest) for less than 30k total.

Where do u pull off data like Android generates much more gold? Thats like most idiotic claim ever.
CriminalFromBelenus


Criminal - Lvl 227 DPS Warrior


Proud General of Elementals - Ali rules :)


BlackMamba wrote:i think we should all agree that crim is the man and noone should ever mess with him

KiyKiy wrote:Don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy. Nobody likes marcus.

Re: Big Sale.

#10
Criminal wrote:Easily. I nearly didnt pay much for anything. If black hunter pants sell for 300k (saw multiple of those), why do u think red hunter pants will sell for 300k? Not everyone is a ripoff. My black party hat is probably even more rare than black lugh mask (hat from mobs, lugh from ground chests), and I got it for 135k.
I got 3 party hats combined (one was blue, second rarest in quest) for less than 30k total.

Where do u pull off data like Android generates much more gold? Thats like most idiotic claim ever.


Maybe elem has an inside auction house with very very very very very cheap prices... I had a black party hat myself and it's only work about 500K bud.... Lugh mask easily 1-1.2M.

My evidence to support my claim is that I've heard tons and tons of people xferin 20-40M out of android servers.. And it's normal. Not a big deal. Woah , 20-40M. Cool bro. Not omfg *** how the heck???? U must've spent a bucketload of $$$ on that.
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186


1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests