Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Big Sale.

Black lugh was really easy to find, I had many that I gave for free as no one expected for them to be of any worth, but ppl are so dumb, whats so rare about black lugh masks? They were found easily. Black party hats at least were drops from black party hat mobs.
They are extremely rare because it's been years since last the event where you could get them... Maybe there is like , what, 3 or 4 black lughs in Belenus? I have White and Black :))))))), Ryyyuuk has a black, and idk anyone else with a black...
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

I also bought 3 pieces of black fg for 150k total.
hustler.
Total badass
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Oh that's definetly believe... Belenus is a cheap server and we don't care about fashion. Whereas other servers would be paying maybe 50-60M for white lanrik set. And maybe 20-25M for a white coven.

50-60mille for a fashion item? I can not believe this. :o
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Oh that's definetly believe... Belenus is a cheap server and we don't care about fashion. Whereas other servers would be paying maybe 50-60M for white lanrik set. And maybe 20-25M for a white coven.

50-60mille for a fashion item? I can not believe this. :o
that was *** from Mehrans side
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Black lugh was really easy to find, I had many that I gave for free as no one expected for them to be of any worth, but ppl are so dumb, whats so rare about black lugh masks? They were found easily. Black party hats at least were drops from black party hat mobs.

They are extremely rare because it's been years since last the event where you could get them... Maybe there is like , what, 3 or 4 black lughs in Belenus? I have White and Black :))))))), Ryyyuuk has a black, and idk anyone else with a black...
Too many people thinking only cause 1 guy wears one means nobody else has one. There are over 10 black lughs on Belenus, gurrantee it. I myself own one,aapje has one,I think div,I'm sure any older high level player owns one. Wanna talk the rarest lugh? Purple. Good luck finding a purple. I own one,beast has one,and Seth has one. Not saying only ones on server,but only ones I've seen. Been offered 3.8m gold for it so far and another offer was white lugh mask and 1m. Purple looks good I just wish Otm would fix the sparkle of it. Hardly sparkles. Please fix that otm one of my favorite fashion items. :D

I also feel like for for how rare a black party hat is,they need to make it more visible. I stated this before. All party hats are like Neon bright. Black party hat has little Dots of each color inside it. These should be neon bright and just make the hat look so much better :)
SCUBA: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.

I have a a white and 2 blacks on bele :/ they are nasty tho, p-hats are where it's at, turquoise is my fav(so bright!)

I have a a white and 2 blacks on bele :/ they are nasty tho, p-hats are where it's at, turquoise is my fav(so bright!)
And no fashion sense :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.