Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

On the topic of elementals and gear...

I am suprised and happy to see the leadership of elementals not gearing themselves first like the reputation the clan has. However the more that I think about it, the more it seems nothing has changed. Darc probably used the excuse that he was the highest level rogue so he could get every drop he wanted. Still looks like the highest level gets everything in this clan while the rest are left out in the cold with nothing more than hope that someday they will get geared. Classic pyramid scheme.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: On the topic of elementals and gear...

well, nothing personal but i think i would do the same, why gearing myself as the chief if im lvl 166 when theres someone who put much more effort than me and got to 190

i would give dragon to drk too, unless someone wanna give me when im just lvl 134
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Marcus I not sure what your negative preoccupation with elementals is. Those of us in the clan are happy with the system and if they are not they are more than welcome to leave. Yes the highest get the gear first as then they can better help the rest of us. Most high level clans do distribute this way. You truly have no idea how our clan operates so why keep commenting?

What is the point in your comments other than to stir up trouble? I sincerely hope you can find some peace both in the game and within yourself...all the negative energy just isn't healthy.
    World ~ Belenus
    Proud Chief of Elementals

I think it's safe to say I'm one of the lowest leveled players in Elementals. I feel everyone in here is being treated kindly and overall there is a very nice environment to play with joy and that's why I am in this clan. You get the drops you deserve and that's the way i think it should be. I'm not sure why you have such negative feelings towards this clan and I definately can't understand why you take the time to write threads about the way a clan is being run, expecially since you're not even in it. It seems kind of useless. Let us play the game the way we want it and let it rest. We just want to have fun.
    Level 135 Rogue
    World: Belenus
    Clan: Elementals

I think it's safe to say I'm one of the lowest leveled players in Elementals. I feel everyone in here is being treated kindly and overall there is a very nice environment to play with joy and that's why I am in this clan. You get the drops you deserve and that's the way i think it should be. I'm not sure why you have such negative feelings towards this clan and I definately can't understand why you take the time to write threads about the way a clan is being run, expecially since you're not even in it. It seems kind of useless. Let us play the game the way we want it and let it rest. We just want to have fun.
    Elan!! ur the only one who reminds me im not the lowest lvl
    #NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Op- darc gave me the first ever aggy brace dispite being two lvls ahead of me because he felt that I had earnt it, I haven't taken it off since (couple of rebirths have)

Ali its so obvious he's jealous, that's all there is to it. Were the best still while his clan has fallen to bits because his flawed leadership does not work, so in true second rater fashion, he's casted us as evil to cope with his failure. I hope he finds solice ss well but until he gains a very basic understanding of how life works he'll will be little more than an angry child throwing temper tantrums.
    World: Belenus ~ clansman of elementals
    Canisinsano - Rogue lvl189
    LustyLady - druid lvl 120
    LusciousLady - warrior lvl 158
    Ladylust - mage lvl 126
    perraloca - ranger lvl 127

Brookie's #1 fan

I always just assumed he was still pissed I kicked him that day so long ago and every time he has tried to get back in there has been a unanimous vote against it...but whatever...I actually find it funny now. :)
    NightWight
    183 Ranger
    Belenus

You hit the nail right on the head, Lusty. Downright jealousy caused by the fact that he can't get what he wants because his "leadership" failed miserably.
    Belenus
    Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
    PiercingHeart - 193
    Kiystroyer - 139
    Hexi - 137
    Alleviate - 135

Lol how has my leadership failed? I lead about 10k of clan power. Uprising is growing very fast and we are all having a lot of fun. Advocate is also doing excellent and we are thrilled by the caliber of players it trained up and is currently training up.

And you can't deny that Darc bound all the rings he wanted from clan bank and took all the drops for his own frozen set when it first came out. Also everyone knows that the clan is not very nice with outsiders who join or try to join their bossing groups. Trying to force non-clannies to hand over drops? lol.

Corruption. Its not just me, this is elementals reputation with the players. Why do you think lots of players don't want to join elementals and would rather join the other clans or stay clanless?
    Nerfed Mage ~140
    Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
    Why play a class with no auto attack?
    Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
    Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Nice again Marcus you dwell on the past and talk about stuff you dont really know to be true. I could back this all up with facts about our clan but I don't feel the need to justify our actions to you. But hey if it makes you feel better about yourself to go around knocking others so be it. There will always be people who only see thier way in the world why would Belenus be any different? Bash others while patting yourself on the back.

And I just would like to give a congrats to pigtail for having the determination and patience to run a great clan...uprising has always had a good reputation and nice players. *tips hat*. Good work PT! I hope it continues.
      World ~ Belenus
      Proud Chief of Elementals