Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mike is not a scammer

As many are aware there have been rumours flying that mike scammed 74. At no time did mike scam her..she made an error and mike did not want to do the right thing and correct the error. I did ask mike to do the morale thing here and he did not feel it was neccessary when she completed the trade. Mike chose to leave elementals and later did split the difference with 74. I'm hoping mike's conscience led him and not just the pressure of being judged by the Belenus community.

Can we please stop using the term scammed for almost every wrong doing!!
    World ~ Belenus
    Proud Chief of Elementals

Re: Mike is not a scammer

Well said beast. Please do not buy, sell or trade with someone you do not know or trust, its that simple. Good luck players
    Belenus-Elementals Morrigan
    LarryO 175 warrior. LarryO 101 warrior
    OmalleyL 131 druid. LarryOsupport 90 druid
    MrsLarryO 124 mage
    KidLarryO 111 ranger
    Grandpa larryo 103 rogue
    Larry O support 91 druid

hey ppl idk wht happen here i was just browsing through all forums and i see THIS...jst sayin idk wht happen in belenus but M1KE CANNOT be a scammer! he is friend to my leader/friend mikeetari in herne! any friends with mikeetari cannot be scammers and idk wht happen but who ever say M1KE scam it must be a LIE :D :D :D
    All chicken we're created equal
    U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
    - chieftain of lazy drunks
    - 223 Dg ranger

._.

hey ppl idk wht happen here i was just browsing through all forums and i see THIS...jst sayin idk wht happen in belenus but M1KE CANNOT be a scammer! he is friend to my leader/friend mikeetari in herne! any friends with mikeetari cannot be scammers and idk wht happen but who ever say M1KE scam it must be a LIE :D :D :D
    Never have i heard anything so stupid before.
    Belenus
    Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
    PiercingHeart - 193
    Kiystroyer - 139
    Hexi - 137
    Alleviate - 135

+1
    Belenus-
    Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
    Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
    Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
    S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
    Gwydion-
    AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

lmao
    Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals