Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

looking for help or advice

Hello i m a very stuck level 110 warrior on Arawn. I have been inactive for the past 6 months and have just started playing again but am very stuck. I find i dont do enough damage to level effectively , and am finding it way to hard to get good lux. If anyone has any tips or advice for me feel free to pm me or talk to me on the game: Name: Sir Kendrick. Thankyou
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Re: looking for help or advice

Hi. I don’t play a warrior. I just didn’t want you to feel like you were being ignored. If you see any Warrior from Colours on or any member of Colours for that matter just holler at us we will try and help where and when we can. You might want to have a peek at the warrior section of these forums and see if your more pressing concerns have already been addressed.

As for luxury items check the auction house regularly for people selling luxury items as they out lvl it.

All the best to you on your CH journey
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Thankyou. Its all good now i just started a ranger on arawn called Star Shot and find the ranger is more suited to me:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

If you’re still looking for a clan and help in general, I would definitely suggest Diverse! it’s a very chill clan that does events like picture contests or scavenger hunts, and teaches you the basics of CH!
With no level requirement, it can really help foster new players in Arawn and have constant help from experienced players from Resurgence who are willing to teach. Diverse can help you get up to DL Armor with the option of moving to Res later if competitive EG bossing interest you!

Any help or advice feel free to PM me or any Res player and we will be happy to help ;)