Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Transfering to gwyd

Have fun deadstrike! Gwydion is a great server and Relentless is an amazing clan. I dont know solitaire very well, only talked to one member briefly. Great leaders from relentless to and some very nice clannies.0
⚔️Arawn- Myth⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Warrior
Animosity - 217 Ranger
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn
Hai Swee, Hai Bob, Hai Surya, Hai Eury! (Great people I met on Gwydion)

Sly Shadows wrote:Have fun deadstrike! Gwydion is a great server and Relentless is an amazing clan. I dont know solitaire very well, only talked to one member briefly. Great leaders from relentless to and some very nice clannies.0

Solitaire has kinda shrunk as of late. Most of their higher members have either join Insurgence or Relentless. Lock battles all the way up to gele atm makes the server a lot of fun!
Gwydion - Relentless
BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior

Crom - Seed
Bobthemage 1+ Mage

Come see me on Youtube
Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Sorry highjack inc

How do I get a “by another player” ...server transfer?
I give my account for an account of the same lvl..tradeskill...equipment...etc on a different server?

If someone could explain ths t me please.
Dual spec please.

Shadae wrote:Sorry highjack inc

How do I get a “by another player” ...server transfer?
I give my account for an account of the same lvl..tradeskill...equipment...etc on a different server?

If someone could explain ths t me please.

Account trading is against TOS. While some players do this it is not recommended because odds are you may get banned.
Instead you just sell off some stuff and do a cross sever trade for stuff on other world and start over.
Gwydion - Relentless
BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior

Crom - Seed
Bobthemage 1+ Mage

Come see me on Youtube
Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Transfers are still dubious at best.

If you are set on transferring and nothing can change your mind, make sure you find an ultra reputable individual to middle-man for you.

It’s too much of a risk in my eyes. However, people seem to do it often without too much trouble.
General of Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
The Bazaar - Trader
Is your server stale, grid-locked by inactivity? Looking for a family of mature endgame players who respect eachother and compete together? Find us on Gwydion!

Shadae wrote:I see. Okay so it isn’t a transfer ..I thought maybe this was a sanctioned...ignored by OTM .....by player base account swap. This is a restart.

Thank you for taking the time to set me straight.

This is what is called a transfer. Its not sanctioned by otm but is allowed. What you were reffering to falls under buying and selling of accounts which is against otm rules

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com