Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New player! ;p

OK sorry Your Nightmare i promise i wont do it again. :) ;)
So who in ds forced you to write this apology for simply speaking your mind and " not fitting the small clan narrative"? Were you threatened with demotion in
Ds for speaking your mind on the forums?
LOL, this comes from you. What was it again? Anyone talking negative about your clan will get demoted? Talking about freedom of speech LOL.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

So who in ds forced you to write this apology for simply speaking your mind and " not fitting the small clan narrative"? Were you threatened with demotion in
The person in question is not even in DS, so would be rather hard for us to demote him.
Liv has a good heart, I consider her being a dear friend to me and she would not even act if this person would be in DS. Really, who cares lol...on forums there are a lot of Trolls. Luckily the mage has left. I have personally pm'ed Liv about the msg and she confirmed very short after that this person was not in DS. DS and Colours dont mind criticism after all, it makes us only better. We can take responsibilities for our wrong doings, clan decisions are not always that easy. If members of those clan want to challenge us, sure do so. This is what makes those clans the BEST.

DS and Colours are severely undervalued. Seek a challenge and join them, trust me on one moment you fish and the split second after your Adrenaline rushes when you help lock and gear you clan!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Also, its ridiculous how a topic like this has drifted so far away from its inital question. Maybe the best advice is not even to join Arawn as you can see even the forums are heated. Something to consider are our high prices and the increasing incidents of scamming as well as lots of Top-Tier Arawnians leaving and xfering the Server. Arawn is not in a good shape right now
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

LOL, this comes from you. What was it again? Anyone talking negative about your clan will get demoted? Talking about freedom of speech LOL.
Checkmate
Sulis for life

Checkmate
Checkmate? Lol I'm shaking in my dg set :lol:

Secondly nightmare is referring to a post I made to my clan about general respect for others and keeping the drama to a minimum.. but just like the good little stalker she is, she can't stay off our chats and took what I posted out of context.. I see it like this I could care less what's going on in any other clans chats and don't bother to waste my time to spy on clans that are well beneath us.. but stalk away night you just keep showing how desperate you truely are :)

Checkmate
Checkmate? Lol I'm shaking in my dg set :lol:

Secondly nightmare is referring to a post I made to my clan about general respect for others and keeping the drama to a minimum.. but just like the good little stalker she is, she can't stay off our chats and took what I posted out of context.. I see it like this I could care less what's going on in any other clans chats and don't bother to waste my time to spy on clans that are well beneath us.. but stalk away night you just keep showing how desperate you truely are :)

Thats the last thing I want to be in lol. Stop telling yourself I'm in your chats, I got friends in your clan why deny? Actually voice chatted some a bit ago but ofc you do you. I come from 2011 lol you young.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Btw to the op wanna join a real clan that won't hold u back shoot me a pm.. any decent player ends up in res anyways in the long run.. holla at me if u want cheers :)
I can not fully agree. Some clans here in Arawn have managed to turn things around, with consistancy anything is possible. Colours still counts a lot of decent players as wellas DS. They've stayed true but again, a clan is up to the person and their interests.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I can not fully agree. Some clans here in Arawn have managed to turn things around, with consistancy anything is possible. Colours still counts a lot of decent players as wellas DS. They've stayed true but again, a clan is up to the person and their interests.

Hyprocit much? Your posts start off on a high ground then you make the snide remarks to others. It seems you are the one contributing to unnecessary drama changing your stance when it seems fit to do so.