Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New player! ;p

I'm posting here excited and elated with the upcoming beta for corrupted gardens approaching! So I'm making this post to invite anyone to pm BigDiesel379 about joining resurgence in dominating this new area for arawn and help us achieve our goals of downing any and all challenges otm puts in front of us not only as a clan but as a server. Let's take this opportunity to remake the magic we had being the first clan/server to take out gelebron!

Many new challenges and new bosses await come be a part of our family and join in the fun of tackling this area with us and enjoying the entire aspect of this awesome game from start to finish.

Atm we are plenty strong to already achieve our goals with all current bosses in game up to gelebron never staying up for long periods, and we even alternate raid times to include opportunities for players in all time zones across the world to have a shot and getting some awesome gears!

So having said that I truly wish to offer my hand out in a inviting fashion to all who wish to join us and our family in this fantastic upcoming endeavor.. obviously we cannot take anyone with a rep of scamming, and/or undesirable behaviors. But if u have kept your nose clean on arawn and that's 98% of the server I don't deny anyone a chance or opportunity at greatness I never have and never will..

This offer stands for people on other servers as well need help transferring I know the most trusted person on all servers and will personally guarantee any and all transfers from this individual!

Not of level yet don't worry also our awesome feeder clan braves will be more then happy to take u in so u can work on leveling and lower level quest armor on your way to greatness in resurgence!

is beta still active??
Unfortunately not, but they've taken in a lot of feedback and are working on releasing the Corrupted Gardens to live shortly i.e. eventually
like really long 'shortly'.. hehe
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I'm posting here excited and elated with the upcoming beta for corrupted gardens approaching! So I'm making this post to invite anyone to pm BigDiesel379 about joining resurgence in dominating this new area for arawn and help us achieve our goals of downing any and all challenges otm puts in front of us not only as a clan but as a server. Let's take this opportunity to remake the magic we had being the first clan/server to take out gelebron!

Many new challenges and new bosses await come be a part of our family and join in the fun of tackling this area with us and enjoying the entire aspect of this awesome game from start to finish.

Atm we are plenty strong to already achieve our goals with all current bosses in game up to gelebron never staying up for long periods, and we even alternate raid times to include opportunities for players in all time zones across the world to have a shot and getting some awesome gears!

So having said that I truly wish to offer my hand out in a inviting fashion to all who wish to join us and our family in this fantastic upcoming endeavor.. obviously we cannot take anyone with a rep of scamming, and/or undesirable behaviors. But if u have kept your nose clean on arawn and that's 98% of the server I don't deny anyone a chance or opportunity at greatness I never have and never will..

This offer stands for people on other servers as well need help transferring I know the most trusted person on all servers and will personally guarantee any and all transfers from this individual!

Not of level yet don't worry also our awesome feeder clan braves will be more then happy to take u in so u can work on leveling and lower level quest armor on your way to greatness in resurgence!
Plagiarism :lol:

But still stands tho so if anyone keen on joining the BEST and most POWERFUL clan on the server.. hit me up in pm :)
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Sat May 05, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK sorry Your Nightmare i promise i wont do it again. :) ;)
So who in ds forced you to write this apology for simply speaking your mind and " not fitting the small clan narrative"? Were you threatened with demotion in
Ds for speaking your mind on the forums?

No i wasn't threatened at all, but after reading over the chat again i thought it wasn't the right thing to say even if i have had some unpleasant events with some of their members.
Golden slashes - 115 Rogue - Arawn
Broken Arrows - 89 Ranger - Arawn
Blasin fire - 60 Mage - Arawn

No i wasn't threatened at all, but after reading over the chat again i thought it wasn't the right thing to say even if i have had some unpleasant events with some of their members.
Golden slashes - 115 Rogue - Arawn
Broken Arrows - 89 Ranger - Arawn
Blasin fire - 60 Mage - Arawn

OK sorry Your Nightmare i promise i wont do it again. :) ;)
So who in ds forced you to write this apology for simply speaking your mind and " not fitting the small clan narrative"? Were you threatened with demotion in
Ds for speaking your mind on the forums?
The person in question is not even in DS, so would be rather hard for us to demote him.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”