Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats life in CH after EG clan?

Inb4lock

You really cant stop the shaming and bashing here.
I sincerely started this post for a friend who asked me what to do next after being kicked, during that instant, and I asked him about it, he is Really not sure that time. I guess some people got a good imagination that this is to stir up a huge plan.

Anyway, skipping all the arawn drama posted, I have gotten some good answers from this survey. And my friend knows How to play rogue and get kills over well geared dps people in the server, doesnt do cooking merching or fishing, so I guess, not much option in Arawn to do eg outside Resurgence. Ill advise him to chill first, explode different worlds or other games.

Thanks all.

Ok, you can all bash and insult me, coz I know it cant stop you.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

My sincere advice to his friend is transfer to epona enigma clan where he will receive vip treatment. And oh, his Friend can make sure enigma kills bloodthorn because only he knows the strategy. So you guys gonna need him or u are f**ked.

Not everything is what it appears. The originator of this thread is not posting this because he is concern about his Friend. Nor is he ignorant of why his Friend was kicked. He posted this to instigate negative feelings against the Res leaders accusing them of setting up his Friend. You may not know that Gabee had tried to break up Res a few years back by making false accusation against the leaders at that time but failed. Also, he didn’t tell you he is no longer active in Res but now playing in Epona. So he is now bold and openly challenge the Res leaders claiming his Friend was kicked unfairly hoping to sway people to leave Res. Same tactic he used 2 years back to try to break up Res after he failed to be voted as chief. This is a very scheming and dishonest person. Unless he is autistic which he is obviously not, he cannot not know why his Friend was kicked because we posted the evidence for all to see. Just want people to know the true color of Gabee. Good luck to enigma clan in epona.
Lol you have been trying to get gabee kicked ever since the sap clan thing, which i might add is longer than 2 years ago. Since then he was the most active bosser and camper for ablong time and leveled many toons to help resurgence. But you wouldnt want to give the full picture would you smelly. Only the negative to make him look bad.

You are also the general who was demoted for treating your clan like unfathomable and attacking, abusing and being an all round pos. You are not one to talk about “good” leadership in any case lol. You are also the general who openly stated you camp minimum attends only so you are still eligable to bid on void gele dagger.

Anyone who wants to see smellys final rant and fight with me that the entirity of resurgence saw which lead to his eventual demotion are welcome to message me on line, band or wechat. It is a very interesting read.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I’m amazed at how much drama a game can cause. (Main reason why taking a break)
I think everyone just needs to move on and play the game. And this post get locked as there is a lot of criticism in this. :lol: :cry:
Last edited by Arrowheads on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Guardian Of Thereal (Rosmerta) :)
-Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Celtic Heroes Gameplay

‘’No bashing or shaming’’ one specific player
Quick response: Sly, I do not bash or shame. I have not listed the full name of the account. But you know, this person has violated OTM Terms and Conditions 1. Leaking pics from Closed Beta, 2. Selling items for RL money. Sorry that I care for OTM policies, seems like you seem very flexible in bending the rules. He is your friend and I understand that you want to stand up for him but if I remember correctly, those items were given to him as a thank you or whatever and instead of knowing that he will xfer and give those items back. He is trying to make gold and some RL money off of it, treating those items like garbage whilst there are many more great mages in that clan that have tried to bid on it. How would you name that? Seems like you absolutly don't care about the fact he is selling those items. I know he is your friend but reaching out your hand to him will only burn you.
idk what I ever did to that person lol
Your life dedication in Server Arawn has always been shaming others in-game as well as talking negatively about any other clan that is any kind of comp. You have tried to ban me multiple times for reasons that are out of this world. I can go on but Bob, you've been wasting my time for the last 4-5 years. Stop the Drama here in Arawn and move on. Goodluck with life, I have given you enough chances to talk things out with me but you always refused and thats fine. Enjoy Gwydion and hope you become the best mage there. See you in next Beta.

To bring this back to the topic:

Sure, you can move and xfer servers but players also hold an emotional value to a certain Server. There have been times that I didnt like my Server as much but I tell you, Arawn has it all. There are enough people that are willing to work together and help each other. Alright, maybe there is one EG clan but why no create a foundation for a clan that can do the same? Arawn counts enough EG toons and not all of those are in that EG clan. Yes, this will take time but this will be written in the history books.

Unit has never counted that many players but we downed all sorts of EDL/DL together and being very successful. Of course classes matter but this just shows that a small group of people are capable of downing any kind of Boss. Another example, Proteus Base can be killed with 10 characters sure this will take a bit but there you go. You always have to start small somewhere and if you think that one clans controls all spawns, thats impossible. Clans as DS have completed DL sets themselves even with DL weapons and again, this takes time but Rome was not built within a day. But that path towards it is satisfying. Don't give up if you love the Server you are in.
I have to agree with nightmare on her assessment of bob. By the way, not sure if otm has already banned bob for advertising to sell all his arawn accounts for real money.

Not everything is what it appears. The originator of this thread is not posting this because he is concern about his Friend. Nor is he ignorant of why his Friend was kicked. He posted this to instigate negative feelings against the Res leaders accusing them of setting up his Friend. You may not know that Gabee had tried to break up Res a few years back by making false accusation against the leaders at that time but failed. Also, he didn’t tell you he is no longer active in Res but now playing in Epona. So he is now bold and openly challenge the Res leaders claiming his Friend was kicked unfairly hoping to sway people to leave Res. Same tactic he used 2 years back to try to break up Res after he failed to be voted as chief. This is a very scheming and dishonest person. Unless he is autistic which he is obviously not, he cannot not know why his Friend was kicked because we posted the evidence for all to see. Just want people to know the true color of Gabee. Good luck to enigma clan in epona.
Lol you have been trying to get gabee kicked ever since the sap clan thing, which i might add is longer than 2 years ago. Since then he was the most active bosser and camper for ablong time and leveled many toons to help resurgence. But you wouldnt want to give the full picture would you smelly. Only the negative to make him look bad.

You are also the general who was demoted for treating your clan like **** and attacking, abusing and being an all round pos. You are not one to talk about “good” leadership in any case lol. You are also the general who openly stated you camp minimum attends only so you are still eligable to bid on void gele dagger.

Anyone who wants to see smellys final rant and fight with me that the entirity of resurgence saw which lead to his eventual demotion are welcome to message me on line, band or wechat. It is a very interesting read.
Well I won the bet you would be kicked from Res. That’s what matters to me. I care less if I were gen. I have said repeatedly I have to thank you for my demotion to clansman. Lol.