Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking for a clan to join :o :D

Make a clan, invite your alts and boom you have the dream team.

Oooh thats a good idea .-. i still have my clan from way back when, Armistice!

Accepting applications to Los Penguinos to fix bob’s loneliness
In this application I assume you want a cv, cover letter, and documented background check. Anything else necessary?
You forgot professional headshots ;)

Hi Bob,

I'd like to take this topic serious and hope that this isn’t a troll or a way to seek attention.

First off, did you return all you clan items? I remember that you were always pro- to returning gear. Secondly, why are you looking for a clan when you can kill most things yourself? Are you expecting drops? Are you expecting social interaction? How can we trust that you won’t leak timer/info to friends and/or other clans?

Now I'd like to break your stuff down:
You say: Not interested in joining the following clans: Unit, Colours, DragonSouls
Again, its misleading that you think that any of the clans listed will accept you after you HUMILIATED almost every player within the clan, In-game, 3rd-app party and On Forum. Thanks to you and your misleading posts, those clans have seen a drop-in recruitment but they manage to survive. Big kiss to them.

You've talked lots without even knowing how any of these clans operate as well as the aims of each particular clan. The point that stresses me the most is that you were chosen by many to represent Arawn but this has been a big letdown to us due to various actions.

I think progression towards looking at a new clan should first start off by looking at yourself. Why do clans not want you? What is it deep inside that you want? Fulfillment? Why don’t you just continue your own clan, help new players to improve your reputation. Put time, effort, love and passion into the game, this isn’t hard. There are so many options when leading your own clan, trust me. Very exciting!

I'm personally am not a fan of you as you've mislead forum, violated OTM Terms & Conditions and tried to undermine me but I still try my best to help you out even after inappropriate attempts to ban me. If you still can't find your way around in the next 2-3months pm me in-game or mail me and I could help you find a suitable clan for you. I'm very well informed and have good connections in our small community of clans.

Be yourself and people will like you. Wish you all the best.
I was originally going to ignore you, but instead I am just going to say it. Night leave me alone and and I leave you alone. Only time I have ever had a pickle with you is after you have approached me in game or on forums unsolicited.
I have nothing else to say with regards to your post as most of it is taking something I said once or twice and removing all context, and I don't see a point in replying to it further than this.
One last thing, my leaving res was my decision alone. Has nothing to do with no clans wanting me, has to do with what I want atm and what I am looking for. Res was a great clan, but its not for me atm and I need something else rn.
It's not you, it's me.

As I said, I was trying to help you.

These have still be unanswered:

First off, did you return all you clan items? I remember that you were always pro- to returning gear. Secondly, why are you looking for a clan when you can kill most things yourself? Are you expecting drops? Are you expecting social interaction? How can we trust that you won’t leak timer/info to friends and/or other clans?

And it seems to me that you havent returned gear going against all you stand for (even selling EG in ah). You are avoiding questions that matter to clans...maybe you arent ready for us small clans or you expect too much already. No clan will ever be the way you want it to be but you can make the clan you are in the home for yourself. I don't think that in your current state you will be benefitting clans atm thus, either you or the clan you'll join will have to adapt to this change. How about starting some new horizontal conten, fishing and cooking for a change. Lots of levels to still make and those are beneficial to gameplay if you invest time in it.

But either way, something needs to change. So remember, you are asking for something here (Join a Clan) but you must stand open for something like that. My offer still stands.

Just to make sure: Inb4lock.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Accepting applications to Los Penguinos to fix bob’s loneliness
In this application I assume you want a cv, cover letter, and documented background check. Anything else necessary?

Hi Bob,

I'd like to take this topic serious and hope that this isn’t a troll or a way to seek attention.

You say: Not interested in joining the following clans: Unit, Colours, DragonSouls
Again, its misleading that you think that any of the clans listed will accept you after you HUMILIATED almost every player within the clan, In-game, 3rd-app party and On Forum. Thanks to you and your misleading posts, those clans have seen a drop-in recruitment but they manage to survive. Big kiss to them.

You've talked lots without even knowing how any of these clans operate as well as the aims of each particular clan. The point that stresses me the most is that you were chosen by many to represent Arawn but this has been a big letdown to us due to various actions.

I think progression towards looking at a new clan should first start off by looking at yourself. Why do clans not want you? What is it deep inside that you want? Fulfillment? Why don’t you just continue your own clan, help new players to improve your reputation. Put time, effort, love and passion into the game, this isn’t hard. There are so many options when leading your own clan, trust me. Very exciting!

I'm personally am not a fan of you as you've mislead forum, violated OTM Terms & Conditions and tried to undermine me but I still try my best to help you out even after inappropriate attempts to ban me. If you still can't find your way around in the next 2-3months pm me in-game or mail me and I could help you find a suitable clan for you. I'm very well informed and have good connections in our small community of clans.

I was originally going to ignore you, but instead I am just going to say it. Night leave me alone and and I leave you alone. Only time I have ever had a pickle with you is after you have approached me in game or on forums unsolicited.
I have nothing else to say with regards to your post as most of it is taking something I said once or twice and removing all context, and I don't see a point in replying to it further than this.
One last thing, my leaving res was my decision alone. Has nothing to do with no clans wanting me, has to do with what I want atm and what I am looking for. Res was a great clan, but its not for me atm and I need something else rn.
Let's be real here, whether in the past he has said or been strict about returning gear after leaving, this man has contributed to the clan alot, he's had a recruitment link for as long as I know.
But in the end resurgence has to understand that this man is the one who turned up to those bosses and earned his gear,
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Let's be real here, whether in the past he has said or been strict about returning gear after leaving, this man has contributed to the clan alot, he's had a recruitment link for as long as I know.
But in the end resurgence has to understand that this man is the one who turned up to those bosses and earned his gear,
if only that were the case. Res has a very different view on this to you or I. I am after all, labeled a huge scammer who stole the best ranger gear on the server. I hope bob keeps his gear. He has more than earned it all in his time in res but to res leaders it does not and will never belong to bob. All i can say is welcome to the arawn scammers club i guess bob :roll:

Inb4lock
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Hi Bob,

Perhaps but why would someone join a clan knowing players are expected to return items if they don't want to return items. We all will say someone earned gear but also that gear never would have dropped if a mass amount of players hadn't put in their time and plat items to kill the virtual boss. If players leave with gear, then it's the same as going to castle and just handing out the gear as it's not staying in clan. I just think if someone should join a clan that aligns with their belief... If you want to keep gear, join a clan that they have no issues with it. Just my opinion. Obviously others disagree and that's okay.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Perhaps but why would someone join a clan knowing players are expected to return items if they don't want to return items. We all will say someone earned gear but also that gear never would have dropped if a mass amount of players hadn't put in their time and plat items to kill the virtual boss. If players leave with gear, then it's the same as going to castle and just handing out the gear as it's not staying in clan. I just think if someone should join a clan that aligns with their belief... If you want to keep gear, join a clan that they have no issues with it. Just my opinion. Obviously others disagree and that's okay.
That would be fine if there are multiple end game clans on a server but almost all servers in this game are one clan dominated so there really isnt any option to do this when the next best clan cant even kill mord. For many people they also think that they will be in a certain clan either until they quit or that clan dies out over time meaning they wouldnt even need to think about returning gear or keeping. I certainly planned to be a member of resurgence until the day that i eventually quit.

Another thing is how you leave the clan. If you leave on good terms simply because it is not the right fit or you want to be a more casual player or play with friends in another clan then i see no issue with returning gear. If however you are ostricised, alienated, attacked, have false rumors spread and have angry clan members head to forums attacking andmaking up lies then the clan should not expect a single thing back.

In bobs case he plays it down a lot from what i heard happened. Since he returned from his short break he had many issues inside resurgence and fought with quite a few players. He also had disagreements with leaders which ultimately drove him away from the clan and in his own words towards resurgence before leaving “ leaving res, after everything ppl in this clan have done to me this month im sick of all the unfathomable, so bye :)

Like my case of keeping clan gear after leaving, bob left the clan on bad terms. I am sure like me if he left on good terms, the gear would have been safely sent to leaders or clan members for use after leaving. During his break he had handed out all of his gear to clannies for them to use when he was gone. However this clearly hasnt been the case for either of us
Last edited by Ventius on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Well I guess it didn't take long for the sharks to smell the blood in the water here lol..

Anyways as pertaining to bob returning any gear I actually had a nice chat with bob yesterday before this post even went up.. and for all of u making assumptions I told bob he had earned his gear and is more then welcome to keep it without any grief from me or any other resurgence leader. If I'm not to be believed ask bob to send u the screenshots of our convo in a pm..

Now that the offtopic crap is done being discussed I'm sure there are a few noob clans u can help out in your adventures bob.. maybe look up that cult clan run by that onlydice guy and help them grow in your break your taking from big clan stuff.. just a thought anyways @bob I'm sure we will be talking more in the future have fun and tc :)

Yeah I kinda expected this coming and I agree, nothing or most things can't be done alone, and we all have our perspectives but there's no doubt that resurgence had understood that Bob had put in that effort to come to a raid, get those kills or put in some sort of contribution over and over, just like you, just like all of us (just my opinion).
But all things aside if arawn isn't welcoming to you why not go join your buddy Ventius, he seems to be having a blast ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Not having a blast yet. Ask me again in a day or 2 when i got my dl quiver tho 0.0 got my last crown today so now just a pesky horn

Im kidding. Epona is amazing lol
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Bunch of vultures out here just looking for players to unfathomable on 24/7 lol.

Inb4lock muldar/tadaah baes

Always comes to gear, yall are so predictable.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn