Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking for a clan to join :o :D

Hey bob,

Please inform me what clan you're joining! I have had many run ins with you including bossing and once being in armistice before it kinda died.

After you went to resurgence you became the bane of arawn and my entire existence, so please tell me what clan you're joining so I can respectively block every member that allows you in.

Have a good one, dbl!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Hey bob,

Please inform me what clan you're joining! I have had many run ins with you including bossing and once being in armistice before it kinda died.

After you went to resurgence you became the bane of arawn and my entire existence, so please tell me what clan you're joining so I can respectively block every member that allows you in.

Have a good one, dbl!
lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Hey bob,

Have a good one, dbl!
lol
:roll: :mrgreen: :ugeek: ;) :lol: :POP:
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

It’s time like these I wish there was a face palm emoji on forums :lol:
I’m not m going to go into a call I made as chief of armistice 4 years ago on a public forum. If you wanna discuss it pm me, otherwise let it go man lol
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at