Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Back the boat up

Hmmm, sounds like you might be trolling in your new boat....

Had nothing to do with trolling. I am trying to figure out by the color codes who is who. Why? You don’t like my boat? Stop paddling
I prefer a shrimp’n boat myself.

Anyways, as I was sayin shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, bake it, sauté it, Dey’s uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That-that’s about it.
:shock: bubba gump ;)
Forrest Gump probs best movie ever :3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I wish I was a guide xD
But I haven't been active on the forums anywhere near long enough to be a guide :lol:
I mean look at Aileron ._. from Day 1 and over 10k forum posts.

Also Shadae and Nightmaare, why do you always have to try and name and shame me lol... I never bring you guys up but hey, look at this, this is the second time in 3 days ._.
like, shoo please.

Also I put the blue in my sig because it stands out. I like to help the community as best as I can and I want people to know that they can reach out to me at any time and I'll help them! I'm not imitating a guide, although tbh I did get the idea from Aileron's sig.

Thank you for the attention btw :D
If you ever do need help you can reach out to me at anytime anywhere :D
cya all in game,
-Bob

Name and shame you? I don’t know you, in any way shape or form that I am aware of. Please point me to the post I did in the last 3 days concerning you.....
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I wish I was a guide xD
But I haven't been active on the forums anywhere near long enough to be a guide :lol:
I mean look at Aileron ._. from Day 1 and over 10k forum posts.

Also Shadae and Nightmaare, why do you always have to try and name and shame me lol... I never bring you guys up but hey, look at this, this is the second time in 3 days ._.
like, shoo please.

Also I put the blue in my sig because it stands out. I like to help the community as best as I can and I want people to know that they can reach out to me at any time and I'll help them! I'm not imitating a guide, although tbh I did get the idea from Aileron's sig.

Thank you for the attention btw :D
If you ever do need help you can reach out to me at anytime anywhere :D
cya all in game,
-Bob

Name and shame you? I don’t know you, in any way shape or form that I am aware of. Please point me to the post I did in the last 3 days concerning you.....
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.