Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Merchant Clan!

Yes, you heard that right! Whaaa? I thought you were the head of Cult Dice, what's going on??? Well, I now have another toon called THEONLYBANK and it's the head of MerchChurch, which is a clan for merchants. Yep, thats it XD Merching... Lemme know if you wanna join... :)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: New Merchant Clan!

Well, I'll talk to the other members...we made an agreement sort of to share our profits to benefit everyone and my friends only want 3-4 people in the clan
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Well, I'll talk to the other members...we made an agreement sort of to share our profits to benefit everyone and my friends only want 3-4 people in the clan
Ah I’m not a real serious marcher .-. I buy more than I sell tbh :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hmmm too bad I can’t put my consignment store in there so bob could come shopping!! ;). No dicing allowed though, strictly trading and selling! It was the ultimate thrift shop... never knew what you’d find!
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

It really depends...I'll ask them, cuz they're on the forums too

O and also, don't forget that profits will be partially shared with seller getting majority of profit. (This is to help everyone in the clan...and yes, we are all working hard...I'm selling a 1m set of armor and both of my friends are accomplished merchants like me)

I mostly buy .-.
I need one more hero boot set before I have the only 2 full noob lux sets on Arawn ;)

Meh maybe I’ll start marching, don’t really have a use for gold tho .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Ill join on my mage alt. I need some gold as i am low on now, so give me the word dice and ill join:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)