Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clearing up confusion

So, recently, a player on an alt traded me a charm for 250k and a bunch of items. (I won't mention his name as I'm not trying to defame him or get him banned) He has repeatedly told me to kill my self and f--- u for not trading him back after five seconds. Although he might say otherwise, (and yes, I have screenshots to prove this...he said tradebacks allowed after the trade) If he's shouting in the castle and angry at me, it's all a lie and you will find out about the person I am talking about... Otherwise, I'd just like to say don't listen to this person, or any rumors spreaded by him as they are factually inaccurate. He will just try to defame me and other players who don't play by his rules. Thank you, I won't say this person's name or report them unless they continue the abusive behavior demonstrated earlier, I just wanted to clear up this situation. (if you know who I'm talking about, I'd appreciate if you kept quite as he has just made a mistake and isn't deserving of a ban for what he did even if it was very mean)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: Clearing up confusion

I don't think I will... He made a mistake and some people just need to grow a bit and not be characterized by their older and not as smart selves. He has kind of attempted to appologize, although it's hard to say if its genuine. In the end, I will forgive him, I just want him to realize he shouldn't have done what he did.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

So, recently, a player on an alt traded me a charm for 250k and a bunch of items. (I won't mention his name as I'm not trying to defame him or get him banned) He has repeatedly told me to kill my self and f--- u for not trading him back after five seconds. Although he might say otherwise, (and yes, I have screenshots to prove this...he said tradebacks allowed after the trade) If he's shouting in the castle and angry at me, it's all a lie and you will find out about the person I am talking about... Otherwise, I'd just like to say don't listen to this person, or any rumors spreaded by him as they are factually inaccurate. He will just try to defame me and other players who don't play by his rules. Thank you, I won't say this person's name or report them unless they continue the abusive behavior demonstrated earlier, I just wanted to clear up this situation. (if you know who I'm talking about, I'd appreciate if you kept quite as he has just made a mistake and isn't deserving of a ban for what he did even if it was very mean)
What a horrible person. If I can help you, I will. Make sure to keep the SS and see if he still tries to harrass you. See you in game!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Alright, but I think he quit...He gave one of my friends some of his stuff and hasn't logged on since...

Nvm, this person and I have become friends again...I guess he just got caught up in the moment.

Wow, if only it were this easy for Arawn’s clans to get over their differences...

Good on you bud. See you in game soon.

Peace and love to all!! :mrgreen:
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99