Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Brazilian new to celtic heroes

lvl 42 ranger looking for someone to play with! just loved the game and i am trying to find friendly guild/clan.
Look me up in game (bigdiesel379) and join braves clan which will get u into resurgence the strongest clan on server and one of the strongest on any server.. we can gear u fully all the way to the best armor in game and best items see ya around in game and hope to see some mail from u soon cheers :)

Well, you could do that......or join my clan...its called cult (the name is just a joke) We're GOING to be the best clan in Arawn and you wont have to go through feeder clans, you'll be in the real thing right away. We also have no lvl requirements or anything and we're getting more and more players to join! I'm THEONLYDICE in Arawn and welcome :)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

forgot to mention, my IGN is Kariel

see you there!
Seja bem-vindo novamente a este incrível servidor .. a qualquer hora, procure-me e envie-me um e-mail ... Conheço lutadores fortes brazillianos e quero ser o melhor! Deus é bom
obrigado!!!

anyone play on pc using bluestacks? i am having a big problem.. just discovered when sending email or talking to people.

my keyboard bindings stop working after i type. There is no way to make it work again after talking to someone, just annoying! Have to restart the game all the time

anyone play on pc using bluestacks? i am having a big problem.. just discovered when sending email or talking to people.

my keyboard bindings stop working after i type. There is no way to make it work again after talking to someone, just annoying! Have to restart the game all the time
(Hey, and Welcome to the tumult!)
While I don't use bluestacks, I do use a similar emulator. There should be a toggle-keyboard/controls button, look in the key-binding settings (it'll probably be different than the MeMu shortcut, but try Alt+A).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com