Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Brazilian new to celtic heroes

anyone play on pc using bluestacks? i am having a big problem.. just discovered when sending email or talking to people.

my keyboard bindings stop working after i type. There is no way to make it work again after talking to someone, just annoying! Have to restart the game all the time
(Hey, and Welcome to the tumult!)
While I don't use bluestacks, I do use a similar emulator. There should be a toggle-keyboard/controls button, look in the key-binding settings (it'll probably be different than the MeMu shortcut, but try Alt+A).
thanks man but didnt work :(

what emulator do you use? i need to try another one

anyone play on pc using bluestacks? i am having a big problem.. just discovered when sending email or talking to people.

my keyboard bindings stop working after i type. There is no way to make it work again after talking to someone, just annoying! Have to restart the game all the time
(Hey, and Welcome to the tumult!)
While I don't use bluestacks, I do use a similar emulator. There should be a toggle-keyboard/controls button, look in the key-binding settings (it'll probably be different than the MeMu shortcut, but try Alt+A).
thanks man but didnt work :(

what emulator do you use? i need to try another one
Last time I tried it blue stacks stopped working on my Mac and I heard same problem happened on windows. Idk if it’s been fixed since but...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I understand what you mean about being unable to move after chatting with someone. I know some fixes but they are not very good. One includes talking to someone while in a trade, which re-enables you to move with key binds (till you talk again). Another similar way is by chatting with anyone in shout, clan or general, while on the auction house, this once again enables you to move with key binds (till you talk again). That is all i know so far to fix the bug.

Welcome to Arawn, feel free to pm me on any of my accounts below except Memories (got banned) if you need help.

lvl 42 ranger looking for someone to play with! just loved the game and i am trying to find friendly guild/clan.

Welcome on behalf of Colours/Unit. This is ineed a very beautifully crafted mobile game. The immersive atmosphere and friendly people on Arawn will keep you busy for hours.
While, I don’t give things out for free or offer to gear you. If you want to work and earn your keep and become a member of a quality team you can holler at me in game. I wish you all the best on your journey.

Theresa

Aka
Shadae
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

don't listen to any of these guys, you should join MY clan See--...

oh wrong server :(
Another reason to join MY clan See? XD
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

yay! lvl 50.

enjoying the game a lot so far.

51!

got blue token from bounty and bought a mount :)

also 20k gold, not bad so far

tips are welcome!

skills:
Steady Aim 15/17
Light Heal 5/17
Meditate 4/17
Longshot 15/15
Sharpen Weapons 4/15 (thanks to Liv Arronheln for the rings!)

stats: