Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Brazilian new to celtic heroes

If you transferred 40 of your dex to vit, 40 to focus, and 30 to str, you would have less issues with energy, survivability, and damage.
Thanks for the pro tip! I am pumping STR now and i will feed some vit/focus later. I figured all into dex was not good without items too late in the game.

reporting my progresss and asking for feedback :D

so my question now is: should I spent the rest of the gold I have buying discs for the remaining greythron items??
You said you accepted a clan invite to braves. You should be able to ask Braves for armour drops, generally clans have banks for discs, to provide for up and coming players.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

so my question now is: should I spent the rest of the gold I have buying discs for the remaining greythron items??
You said you accepted a clan invite to braves. You should be able to ask Braves for armour drops, generally clans have banks for discs, to provide for up and coming players.
He is aware of that now, being new to the game and a nice kid he felt bad asking... but I explained to him that our clan gives everything you need quest armor wise and he shouldn't feel the need to buy.. good thing he found out early and only spent a minimal amount on low level discs.. thx for you're concern about our bank and yes we do have many it's the biggest assortment of banks on arawn since you seem so interested :)

Hey Liv! thanks for the reply and all the help provided so far! Really nice to receive support from a experienced Ranger and I hope we can discuss builds later on :)

Now with Braves support I could understand and complete the Warden set :) Thanks a lot guys.

So, I really enjoy learning and I want some feedback on which bow I should use now. Please take a look on the setups below and if possible provide suggestion on which one is the best option for now!