Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Brazilian new to celtic heroes

anyone play on pc using bluestacks? i am having a big problem.. just discovered when sending email or talking to people.

my keyboard bindings stop working after i type. There is no way to make it work again after talking to someone, just annoying! Have to restart the game all the time
Sorry for the late reply regarding this, I sometimes use blue stacks instead of my iPad. I have gotten this problem and the way I have fixed it is you see the 2 tabs up the top like this

If you talk to someone and your bindings don’t work you need to press the home tab then go back into the Celtic hero tab.
Hope you find it useful

Edit: also you may find that it may restart your game a few times but most of the time it will tab back to where you were.
omg thanks so much!!!

what is your ingame name? i need to reward you lol

Re: Brazilian new to celtic heroes

anyone play on pc using bluestacks? i am having a big problem.. just discovered when sending email or talking to people.

my keyboard bindings stop working after i type. There is no way to make it work again after talking to someone, just annoying! Have to restart the game all the time
Sorry for the late reply regarding this, I sometimes use blue stacks instead of my iPad. I have gotten this problem and the way I have fixed it is you see the 2 tabs up the top like this

If you talk to someone and your bindings don’t work you need to press the home tab then go back into the Celtic hero tab.
Hope you find it useful

Edit: also you may find that it may restart your game a few times but most of the time it will tab back to where you were.
omg thanks so much!!!

what is your ingame name? i need to reward you lol
No need