Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Resurgences Fall

Well....if Res starts to fall, Cult would team up with Res to help them if Res wanted...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

The Time is Coming, Resurgence has been at the top for long but now their reign is coming to an end. The question is who will step up? Braves, Dragonsouls, Malestrom, or pehaps a new clan. the time has come. we can all see it, just face it. Resurgence players are getting bored. its time for.....THE FALL
My money on braves :lol:
When you dont realize Braves chief is Res Clansman and many of braves toons are also Res alts... smh i wonder if the person who started this thread even plays here :lol:

Braves is feeder for Res so if Res falls and Braves rises to the top... did Res actually fall or did the person who started this thread not think it through?
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

The Time is Coming, Resurgence has been at the top for long but now their reign is coming to an end. The question is who will step up? Braves, Dragonsouls, Malestrom, or pehaps a new clan. the time has come. we can all see it, just face it. Resurgence players are getting bored. its time for.....THE FALL
When you dont realize Braves chief is Res Clansman and many of braves toons are also Res alts... smh i wonder if the person who started this thread even plays here :lol:

Braves is feeder for Res so if Res falls and Braves rises to the top... did Res actually fall or did the person who started this thread not think it through?
Hold your horses now mr man. Neeeigghh!!

Tell me where it states you actually have to use logic n reasoning n such before posting in this forum.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Tell me where it states you actually have to use logic n reasoning n such before posting in this forum.
hmm you're right... let's all just throw away our brains and not think things through before posting. Heck, I'm not even from Arawn, but it doesn't matter, since we don't have to think before posting anyways. Here, I'll go first.

I think that Res will fall because it will continue being the dominant clan. Even though it will still be the best clan in the server, it will fall at the same time so other clans will be the best. Oh you know what will happen next? All of the toons in Res will turn into fire breathing dragons as strong as Mordy. Since there are technically no "people" in the clan anymore, the clan will be dead. But it will still be the top clan in the server, just that there are no people in it left. But because of the intramolecular forces acting upon the members, the clan will still be together. Just that you know the clan will be a dead clan since there are no "humans" in it like I said.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

hmm you're right... let's all just throw away our brains and not think things through before posting. Heck, I'm not even from Arawn, but it doesn't matter, since we don't have to think before posting anyways. Here, I'll go first.

I think that Res will fall because it will continue being the dominant clan. Even though it will still be the best clan in the server, it will fall at the same time so other clans will be the best. Oh you know what will happen next? All of the toons in Res will turn into fire breathing dragons as strong as Mordy. Since there are technically no "people" in the clan anymore, the clan will be dead. But it will still be the top clan in the server, just that there are no people in it left. But because of the intramolecular forces acting upon the members, the clan will still be together. Just that you know the clan will be a dead clan since there are no "humans" in it like I said.
Now we’re just being silly, but very imaginative :) This ain’t your mommas candyland with sugar plums and lollipops. This is ch for goodness sake. A mans game! And a woman’s game! Perhaps it’s even fluffy the pet poodles game as well. If only we could get fluffy to tap the screen at the right time...
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Oooo do I get to pick which dragon I want to turn into? Like fire or ice dragon :o

Can we rename our toons if we are being transformed into dragons?

Also, what will happen to our mounts? I cant picture a dragon riding a bear mount. Will OTM give refund for mount tokens?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Scrap the question about tokens. OTM wont refund sh*t
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

"Arawn is drama free"
Refer to my disclaimer, all those who start drama don’t play actively on arawn. The OP proved a basic lack of knowledge about arawn.
Arawn forums has plenty of drama, but only when people from other servers/inactive players chime in.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at