Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

and even more recruitment XD

For: YOU
Yes.........Another recruitment post.........................cough cough join my clan cough cough. I will not make this super serious because that's not what this is. I am offering YOU, yes YOU, an offer of your lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN MY CLAN (its called cult, and you can probably understand why I didn't just straight up say join my cult) FREE CANDY AND WIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Disclaimer: Candy may not arrive within any set amount of time. Wifi is the wifi you're already using.).....................................And for those of you looking for the dramatic part where I describe the purpose of my clan, the story, and what the goals are, here it is: One day, I was just sitting around the castle. Twas a snowy day, and I was freezing. I was only level 5 at the time. I was called THEONLYDICE, but I never really diced... (You should be sad right now) I cried. Suddenly, I had an idea. I wanted to make a joke cult! I started shouting, "JOIN MY CULT!" and people ran to me. Somehow, I amassed a whole 2 members that day. (Considering I wasn't even planning on making a clan, this made things pretty serious) I thought, wow... I invited them to my original clan, which was THEONLYDICERS. (I was the only person in it at the time, until I invited them. Afterwards, I bought a clan banner, and left THEONLYDICERS. The 2 first recruits joined my new clan...................(Drum roll please)................................ Tah Dah........"Cult" From there, we've grown to 3 pages in a couple weeks. We have no level requirement for joining. (This is partially because we're desparate...but also because it doesn't matter to me your level as long as you contribute/be active. Now, I suppose I'd better tell you like the guy in DS, our clan isn't really close to taking down big bosses. We can take down quite a few, but in the Otherworld, thats where things get tricky. (We beat Veruca Pussfingers or something, and a bunch of bosses for cool items) Anyways, now the goal. I guess to get on the same level as Res, although that will take a long time, and a lot of leveling XD. So yeah, join my clan (cult) and pm me if you have any questions or wanna join :)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."