Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question About Novelty Mounts etc.

I hear a lot of conflicting answers over this question from people in game. I wanna know where people get the horse or unicorn mounts (not the war horses), the broomstick glider ones, etc. Some people say they only come from chests and others say they drop off of mobs and bosses. So which is it or is it both? This question has been irking me for months.

Re: Question About Novelty Mounts etc.

I hear a lot of conflicting answers over this question from people in game. I wanna know where people get the horse or unicorn mounts (not the war horses), the broomstick glider ones, etc. Some people say they only come from chests and others say they drop off of mobs and bosses. So which is it or is it both? This question has been irking me for months.
At one point during some events there was an extremely rare chance for a mount to drop from a hat quest mob..but those days are passed and the absolutely only way to get mounts now is from chests.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: Question About Novelty Mounts etc.

At one point during some events there was an extremely rare chance for a mount to drop from a hat quest mob..but those days are passed and the absolutely only way to get mounts now is from chests.
You can also get mount tokens from feeshing or bounties.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at