Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

To be honest. Resurgence/Braves gear fairly in my opinion. I have friends that earned eg gear in a couple weeks. It’s all about who works the hardest. And why people so worried about gear? Just boss and earn it. I honestly think having friends to play with and grow together is what is important. Everyone has an equal chance to earn gear. Just outwork your clannies!
Good attitude arrow :)

Unit and Colours aren’t coming to Sreng and troll. DS locks 4s so unless they are hella lucky, I doubt they have a surplus of dl items. And as for edl drops, Res has been owning edl...Occasional Unit Colours comp, but doubtful they have surplus to sell off from the rare win. Which leaves Res. It’s a serious issue when someone, or more likely a few someones, are selling off clan earned items...That is essentially scamming our clannies.

Nightmare- Well I do appreciate the support I don’t want to leave Res. I want to see Res change, to remember our sense of integrity and community...

Bob telling me to join Unit and Colours- No.
+ Currently Unit/Colours are not active at s and t. Our priorities have changed and are working on new strategies. We have gotten a new inflow of clan members and those are our first priority. Our attendance at EDL is decent. We have a steady inflow of EDL drops everyday and all drops are transparent and tracked down. There is no way a drop could be sold from us. They are all secured behind a big vault hehe (new EDL sets soon).

+ Tired, sometimes things have to pointed out. Glad you have spoken up, again if you want a talk about whatever dont mind sending me a msg in game or via band ;)

Bob has no powers outside of that clan.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Oh and as for the drop selling thing.. how do u know it's leaders? No one solo's any 4* they can drop thing.. I also know of a certain leader in another clan not long ago pretty much emptied his clanbank of things they didn't need and put a lot of stuff up for sale.. oh and also there is a level 224 clanless female rogue who goes around during off hours and solo'a edl 4*'s just for the purpose of selling anything they may drop.. funny thing I actually looked in ah today I saw 6 lexicons (all below enchanting) and 4 dl drops (all below horns).. wow that's so much stuff :lol:

I congratulate this clanless female rogue level 224, for getting full edl with edl mainhand and offhand. I Never thought it would happen in arawn, she achieved the impossible, clanless and completing the most in demand class. Its either she farmed all those drops froma rare open 4* or she Found a seller for na insane amount OF golds.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Oh and as for the drop selling thing.. how do u know it's leaders? No one solo's any 4* they can drop thing.. I also know of a certain leader in another clan not long ago pretty much emptied his clanbank of things they didn't need and put a lot of stuff up for sale.. oh and also there is a level 224 clanless female rogue who goes around during off hours and solo'a edl 4*'s just for the purpose of selling anything they may drop.. funny thing I actually looked in ah today I saw 6 lexicons (all below enchanting) and 4 dl drops (all below horns).. wow that's so much stuff :lol:

I congratulate this clanless female rogue level 224, for getting full edl with edl mainhand and offhand. I Never thought it would happen in arawn, she achieved the impossible, clanless and completing the most in demand class. Its either she farmed all those drops froma rare open 4* or she Found a seller for na insane amount OF golds.
I also do wonder where the endless supply of edl drops keep on coming from.

Yes there might be people who are not in resurgence or unit or colours who hunt down lexicons just for the purpose of selling it. So a few lexicons on AH wouldn't be much of a surprise.

Though:
- I don't think resurgence will miss a lot of boss spawns, let alone both resurgence and colours.
- the amount of drops is to high to be from this lvl 224 rogue.

How can you explain that in a period of 2 months, at least 3 full edl rogue sets were sold, a offhand and main, as well as multiple red conjurings, arcanes and more then a blue edl mage set? That is to much for 1 person to gather.

But not only did they sell these drops, i ve seen multiple purple crowns, yellow horns,... on AH
And if you would check now, you'd see 2 more purple conjurings on the AH.

I don't know which clan and or person is selling (i do have suspicions tho). At least I do know it is probably not DS. We like to focus on lower edl bosses :oops:
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

I also do wonder where the endless supply of edl drops keep on coming from.

Yes there might be people who are not in resurgence or unit or colours who hunt down lexicons just for the purpose of selling it. So a few lexicons on AH wouldn't be much of a surprise.

Though:
- I don't think resurgence will miss a lot of boss spawns, let alone both resurgence and colours.
- the amount of drops is to high to be from this lvl 224 rogue.

How can you explain that in a period of 2 months, at least 3 full edl rogue sets were sold, a offhand and main, as well as multiple red conjurings, arcanes and more then a blue edl mage set? That is to much for 1 person to gather.

But not only did they sell these drops, i ve seen multiple purple crowns, yellow horns,... on AH
And if you would check now, you'd see 2 more purple conjurings on the AH.

I don't know which clan and or person is selling (i do have suspicions tho). At least I do know it is probably not DS. We like to focus on lower edl bosses :oops:
Who knows really could be anyone.. but I'm not fretting over it.. I always get traded drops after bosses die they go in our banks and are securely locked away.. I mean I couldn't have possibly geared countless edl sets and so many edl weapons with drops leaving clan so... again the proof is in the pudding as they say..

I know one of Unit's founding leaders stole bank a bit back and saved a private stash, he's put a few in AH over time and has offered to sell horns and crowns to a few players. Ofc this player is also known for insane prices so no one ever bought them xD
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Its a res leader selling the drops. A graveyard leader at that, who else can save up 5 purple runes to be sold all at once? Not an ex unit leader cause they didnt get 5 purple runes total in the time they were killing edl and least of all a clanless rogue who kills 1 unox ph a month...Figured that much was pretty obvious...should prob take a look at your ‘trusted’ leaders bigd. Someone in res is selling full edl sets and now edl weaps too...not a good look on resurgence from an outsiders point of view.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Its a res leader selling the drops. A graveyard leader at that, who else can save up 5 purple runes to be sold all at once? Not an ex unit leader cause they didnt get 5 purple runes total in the time they were killing edl and least of all a clanless rogue who kills 1 unox ph a month...Figured that much was pretty obvious...should prob take a look at your ‘trusted’ leaders bigd. Someone in res is selling full edl sets and now edl weaps too...not a good look on resurgence from an outsiders point of view.
Yeah yeah yeah.. don't u have a little girl to go stalk/harasss outside of game though guy? Why back on arawn caused enough drama on epona in less then a month and they kicked u off the server already? Res is doin just fine btw and it's none of your concern we don't allow trash like u in this clan.. cyberstalking isn't tolerated in res but enjoy ds they obviously have no morals.. cya around in game u disgusting piece of trash.

Or maybe not, maybe otm would be interested to know u attempted to contact a certain females family outside game to slander her to her own parents through Facebook.. imo u should be banned from the game.

:lol: alright tough* guy

Gone into the whole stalker lie with bob enough :roll: you and i both know that was just anlie you made up along with conveniently taken ss in an attempt to stop a competition clan from taking in the best dps toon on the server. Iv already encouraged people to pm you to see the full convo and ss you and i exchanged. Besides, I’m sure that all of ch would be interested to know you harassed ds leadership about many things including sexuality and the physical appearance of players in profile pics on outside of game communication apps. Before you complain and argue, i do have ss that actually prove those actions, unlike the ss you claim to prove that i cyber stalked and harassed a players mum...And yet i am the trash...okay lol

On a side note, epona is great and my rep is still close to perfect outside of resurgence thanks. Almost at gele level now and finished my full edl armour set on epona this week :D thanks for mentioning my time on epona D :P

I know your trying to avoid the fact that you have a leader in res who is selling edl sets and edl weaps to players in comp clans but ease up on lying about me lol...only making you look worse. I never said anything about you yet you try tear right into me. Btw i heard how you were obsessing over me in cc during necro and gele when i joined a new clan on arawn. I think it is time to get over me bigdiesel. I am playing my own game now. Dont play under the tag resurgence anymore thankfully and am enjoying my game for the first time in years.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Do we need to lock down the Arawn server forums?

Come on guys. Please keep it civil on the forums. Anything that would motivate the below gif, please keep off our official forums (unless it's all in good fun and not all in the shade).
Locking. Thanks.