Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

Cas I got a lot of respect for ya...but I and others have constantly tried to get our voices heard, and you are very well aware of how tough it is. In Res only those in leadership are allowed to have opinions...And by leadership I refer to generals and the chief. All major decisions are made behind closed doors then tacked up like the king’s decree. The rest of us shut up and follow along like good little soldiers or risk being demoted.
First of all id like to say, The closed doors and the tacking up of rules like a kings degree? That reminded me of the harry potter movie with the dictator that replaced dumbledore.

Second of all, bigd is kind of right in his very straightforward way. This post doesnt have any credibility if you dont say who you are, this could be ds or unit or whoever on arawn, god it could be a lvl 220 on Taranis for all we know. If you dont like having your name being known to everyone, dont post here because no one will care if no one can confirm the person.

Third, some people do just shutup and agree and play, because they just wanna earn their gear, make friends, and lvl up and boss for fun. Sometimes thats bad but you most likely have different ideals and wants for this clan that many others may or may not share.

Fourth (I wish there was roman numeral emojis), Do you respect me? :D

Hai Bob
Sly here is actually perfect for this post.. he does zero sucking up.. has better tank gear then I do ffs.. and even once challenged me in clan when he wasn't happy left res and started his own clan for a short period.. never was labeled a scammer or anything else.. we discussed our differences and guess what I made a few changes (ikr hard to believe).. :o

No one is perfect I know I'm not but we all learn and grow everyday :)

Now when someone leaves/removed from clan for..

Stealing drops from braves bank
Blackmailing someone in clan to gain access to a players account
Refusing to return borrowed items (not obtained from dkp)
Selling numerous endgame drops

Then said individual is labeled a scammer and quite fittingly I might add.. and if such a person is invited to another clan on arawn after it was agreed by both leaders to not included a player such as this.. well then clan relations tend to fall apart sadly.. but at the end of the day it works out best for me I don't need untrustworthy trash in my clan no matter how high level or how many alt accounts this clan player has.. I'd rather not have a clan at all then to play with trash such as this.. but we r doing better then ever no one is irreplaceable all endgame dies daily, nothing sits up at all and as far as I'm aware the super vast majority is happy here :)

And btw ofc leaders make decisions that's why they are leaders please someone find me a well run clan where leadership doesn't make any decisions for clan... good luck with that :roll:

Oh and for the leader who sold drops accusations.. ya I've heard that before many times people from other clans try and start these rumors it's been happening for years now. But I need real proof to act on something and when I am (I could think of a former gen about 3 years ago who was removed) they are kicked/blacklisted..

Now as for the person your on about.. ya I saw the snapshots from out of game chat apps.. not a single screenshot ingame chat or trade was shown, and then when I investigated the matter further the drops that were said were taken/stolen/sold were (get this) ALL ACCOUNTED for! It's rather simple to make a fake chat on Kik, moxtra, band etc etc with a accomplice and make a fake chat to get someone in trouble who In this case (ex in game relationship) had plenty of motivation to do so.. anyone honestly thinks I'm gonna keep a leader around that sells my drops to my comp is smoking some good stuff that would even make our clanmember imstoned jealous smh :roll:...

Like really why would I camp my ass off everyday just to protect someone who actually sold gear.. u tell me what seems more likely to have occurred..

Hey forums. A certain eg Mage is telling you all that Arawn is a happy shiny lala land where everyone coexists fairly happily. Lol.
Oooh look, thats me!
He's talking about me!
I'm famous! :P ;) :lol:

I am in Res, have been for some time. I have many clannies who I admire and are like family to me...Because of them I stay, but recently...Damn it’s getting rough. I am so sick and tired of the same drama and bs. Listen. When the former chief of Res stepped down and —- took over (avoiding naming and shaming), things were good. Res was doing well, good sense of community and teamwork. Plus we started helping some of the lower clans with bosses, which was interesting.
Sounds about right. We are a family first, each member looking out for one another. :)
Then all hell broke loose...*_* DS invited a bunch of ex Res, including some that have made a really bad rep for themselves on Arawn, and suddenly *boom* we’re at war with DS. Not really an issue as it’s a game and clan wars tend to be a part of that, but then stuff started going down in clan. We found out that one of our trusted leaders was selling clan gear, but despite ss and everyone knowing what went down...Chief went and protected her, she posted some bs denial statement, and it got shoved under the rug. On top of that, we have inactive old clannies getting gear out of a “transparent system” which keeps ignoring those who actually put in the effort. Kiss up or you won’t get DG basically.
We aren't at war with DS, we just aren't working with them anymore. We had a very simple, pretty chill agreement with DS.
Res gives DS 80 DL horns and we help them kill any and all bosses they lock. Then DS invited people we kicked (and we kicked them for some pretty good reasons). Why should we help gear people we kicked? We told Liv we couldn't help them anymore as a result and moved on. DS called it a war because they started to wipe on some Snorri's and Hrung without our help and said we were being unfair for not saving them from rage and wiping...

About DG, I am confused where you are getting this from. No one who has gotten DG is a "kiss up" what so ever... In the last paragraph you praised the chief, so you know as well as I do that BigD can see right through ***.
Now maybe you will stop with the *** ;)
Meanwhile, the war with DS turned from old school lock wars and arena battles into ugly ksing, personal insults, and total immaturity. I dunno what DS has been saying, seems like they mostly ignore it, but the things our leaders have been saying, and even shouting...Our Chief says on forums that he is respectful of other clans and that Res behaves maturely...That might have been true a few months ago, but it sure as hell is not now. I’m embarrassed when we’re at Sreng or troll, bosses we don’t even need anyways, and my clannies start insulting DS. The other day our chief even brought up a personal photo in shout, using it to make a nasty comment about someone’s sexual orientation. That’s not classy.
The insults only went to those who rightfully deserved them to say nothing less. We all know what the druid ex-leader of braves did, the desert named rogue, and a warrior whose name i um... forget?
We were respectful to DS... until they decided to no longer return it.

Also we still need sreng and troll... I guess you don't want DL or EDL weps.
Listen, I don’t want Res to fall apart, I want us to be strong, but with an increasing number of our decent clannies going inactive because of gear bs or drama, what we have left are some immature kids who will do whatever leaders tell them to do, a few gear selling leaders, and a lot who are too afraid to speak up and risk a demotion or losing their spot in the gear line. We complain in whispers and in band...but when it comes down to it, we are disrespecting our own clan by letting a few make us look like a— h-les to the rest of Arawn. How the hell do you- Mage in this thread as well as our chief- post on forums about how great we are when you know we’re screwed up? We need to change some things before we lose more people. Not to other clans, Unit is inactive and DS is stuck in the DL spin cycle, but to other servers and inactivity.
Oooh you mentioned me again :D
look BigD, Im famous :o
Res doesn't really have any problems, besides individuals like yourself who sneak around trying to start things up, basing your "Facts" off of rumors from individuals removed from the clan, and trying to turn family member against family member (you said res was a family).

You are no member of this family, please leave the clan :-)

Idk how publicly ranting will help your clan's situation..?

You're literally worsening the situation. If it's that bad, get together with a few of your trusted clanny's who share your view and collectively bring up your concerns to the generals/chief. If they do nothing or threaten to kick or whatever (I'm assuming at this point, I have absolutely no idea what Res is like) then either leave the clan, switch server or suck it up.
Armo has worded this perfectly. This is what any clanny who actually cares about his or her fellow clanmates would do... By doing what you did "tired" all you want is attention.
Cas I got a lot of respect for ya...but I and others have constantly tried to get our voices heard, and you are very well aware of how tough it is. In Res only those in leadership are allowed to have opinions...And by leadership I refer to generals and the chief. All major decisions are made behind closed doors then tacked up like the king’s decree. The rest of us shut up and follow along like good little soldiers or risk being demoted.
This isn't true what so ever... Before I was a guard (way back when... like last april :P ) I was in a group chat with SlyShadows and LadyJade and we would spitball ideas almost hourly (sorry Jade for my essays :P ), we have a brainstorming band group literally just for clansmen to put out ideas. As a clansman I started recording DL/EDL attends and it spiraled into actual policy... Clansmen can have measurable impacts, you just need to do and act instead of hide behind the curtain and rant...
I am not posting here to excuse my own decisions...I am posting here of because the bs about Res being the ideal clan. When I see a new xfer to the server is interested in Res, I feel sorry for them. They have no idea what they are in for. When our chief goes into recruit mode he promises them all gear, armour, respect....(kinda makes me think of the movie Gladiator for some reason...Glory and fame if you follow orders and use your powers only to benefit clan) The same people have been getting the best gear for years now. You have no chance at pushing through the years of hierarchy unless you suck up like no tomorrow and bs your way into the chief’s good graces.
No you are posting so you can have a "clean concious" when in reality all you want is the clan run your way... You don't care about what anyone else in the clan thinks or feels, just what you want. This isn't the attidue of a true res clanmate.
Once again, please leave the clan. We really don't want you.
Anyone who doesn’t believe me is welcome to look over the current wait list for dg, look at how many are inactive...How many are suck ups. EDL Offs are used as carrots to entice continued loyalty...We’re all battling against one another for seats at the gear feast. Once you’re in Res, it’s very hard to leave. I know my rep would be screwed if I left without first stripping myself naked of all gear. Over the years, quite a few have left Res. Quite a few of them were great clannies, always attending and helping. After they left though, the majority got a sh*t storm from Res. They are labeled as as backstabbing scammer by people who know they are not like that. I realize that in some cases the label holds true, but the majority of those who leave Res are not as messed up as is said.
No one on that list is inactive or a suck up. Name one who is.

The only individuals who got shamed after leaving the clan were those who left after stealing gear and went to sell it. Lindfors for example left res and we never bashed him, we get res isn't for everyone, but for those who leave the clan and turn face and used res just for gear, ya we will be angry with you.
My aim in posting is to show a different side of Res than what our leaders would say.

@Big D....I did not mention it as I did not think it was relevant. I never said that people have stopped joining Res. We still have a steady influx of server xfers and etc. My point is that those joining have no idea what they are in for. We all know you are getting people to leave DS by offering near instant gear. Slap in the face to loyal Res who spent months of grinding to earn the same gear. Stop trying to make this about my identity because you want to avoid the facts.
We haven't insta-geared a single person who left DS. People are leaving DS due to a certain leader (chief counts as a leader btw) who is extremly two faced and just uses clannies until she gets what she (or maybe he) wants.
We treat them as we do any new recruit.

Hai Bob
[/quote][/quote]
HEY SLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The amount of horns that res gave ds increases every time you mention it bob :lol: all im gonna say on the matter
Last edited by Ventius on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The amount of horns that res gave ds increases every time you mention it, bob :lol:
Does it?
This is only the second time he's mentioned it*...
Don't mind me, I'm following the discussion with interest... :POP:
(in a morbid way its relieving to see drama in other clans)
Edit: *on the forums
Last edited by Mind on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

The amount of horns that res gave ds increases every time you mention it bob :lol:

Also @bigd if you really believe that i faked all those ss then i can screen record me going into the app, show you the players profile, which includes their mobile number just to prove its really them and then search again and show you the exact same ss. Respond or dont. I dont mind at all but dont lie and say i faked any ss. Shes the one who faked them. Not me lol

all im gonna say on the matters in the post
Actually I said it's easy to fake didn't say u did.. u have a guilty conscience or something? U also had a motive to do so.. it was such a amazing coincidence that something u claimed happened 2 years ago u all of a sudden bring to light after your EX girlfriend gets her dg set lol.. then when I cross check through our dkp sheets all in black and white (not only me numerous others as well) every drop that was claimed stolen was accounted for.. if and a hypothetical if u were as honest as u say u are, you would have come forward much sooner with your accusations if they were true vent.. I mean since u don't lie and all how would such a honest man be able to hold such a secret for 2 years? As I said everyone can be the judge why would I allow someone who steals from my clan to stay when so many including myself work so hard to maintain it.. sorry vent your argument just doesn't make any sense.. I hope your enjoying epona cause u damn sure can't keep arawn off your mind.. :)

Hey Tired,

Welcome to Forums, a difficult enviornment where everyone and anything is critizised. Arawn has always been pictured by individuals as a perfect server but it all depends from what side you see it from. In my opinion there are two sides. One being the view of a large clan and I am in no position to talk from that perspective as I'm not part of that clan and the perspective the smaller clans.
DS, Maelstorm and Unit/Colours are hard working and dedicated clans for the Arawn Community. Our victories are minor loses to the big clan but every single piece of a boss helps us come one step closer to our goal. Although this takes time, the result is very satisfying and I'm sure DS and the rest of the smaller clans can all agree.

But here is a personal message to you Tired, if would like to talk about certain things dont mind sending me a pm or a mail. I'm always there for a talk. In a case you might have enough of the clan you are talking about please don't quit the game, you might be brought down as meaningless or people tell you to
please leave the clan :-)
but you are not useless. You deserve all the right to keep playing on this server as one clan can not decide where and what your 'home' is.
In case you I would like you to test another clan, Unit/Colours. We are always looking for a helping hand. In this case, send me a mail from your actual toon. Don't worry, everything will be kept between us and we can figure out together the details. There have been multiple people contacting me from all kinds of clans and I'll do my best to provide a welcoming and positive atmosphere for you.

Arawn is a Server for all of us and your future is not determined by a clan
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Hey Tired,

Welcome to Forums, a difficult enviornment where everyone and anything is critizised. Arawn has always been pictured by individuals as a perfect server but it all depends from what side you see it from. In my opinion there are two sides. One being the view of a large clan and I am in no position to talk from that perspective as I'm not part of that clan and the perspective the smaller clans.
DS, Maelstorm and Unit/Colours are hard working and dedicated clans for the Arawn Community. Our victories are minor loses to the big clan but every single piece of a boss helps us come one step closer to our goal. Although this takes time, the result is very satisfying and I'm sure DS and the rest of the smaller clans can all agree.

But here is a personal message to you Tired, if would like to talk about certain things dont mind sending me a pm or a mail. I'm always there for a talk. In a case you might have enough of the clan you are talking about please don't quit the game, you might be brought down as meaningless or people tell you to
but you are not useless. You deserve all the right to keep playing on this server as one clan can not decide where and what your 'home' is.
In case you I would like you to test another clan, Unit/Colours. We are always looking for a helping hand. In this case, send me a mail from your actual toon. Don't worry, everything will be kept between us and we can figure out together the details. There have been multiple people contacting me from all kinds of clans and I'll do my best to provide a welcoming and positive atmosphere for you.

You should join unit and colors tired :) we don’t want you.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hey Tired,

You should join unit and colors tired :) we don’t want you.
This is actually quite entertaining coming from nightmaree I can't speak for colours as there are a couple cool people in that clan I'm friends with and enjoy speaking too.. now as for unit lmao just pm bob or infurnus how nightmaree treated them with they left and joined resurgence.. quite a few choice words were hurled at them that I'm not allowed to repeat here.. so ya feel free then u when leave you'll be cursed at like a drunken sailor once u decide to leave unit.. :lol: