Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For anyone who wants to play arawn

I didn’t get anyone kicked if I did :lol: :lol: :lol: I’m not the one with the kick button
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

im still in resurgence lol you wont ever find out who I am that's the funny part of it.
Well if u r planing on leaving if u still are in res how won't we ever find out who you are? And once u do leave what's your grand plan? Sit in castle with your newly acquired gear? Go to ds and kill aggy? Possibly a mord kill if colours/unit ever returns although I'd doubt they'd take u colours unlike ds seems to be smart in they're recruiting as they passed on many ppl who were kicked/left res for behaviors similar to yours (eventually you'll do the same to them).. so all you're doing is wasting your time it's not all about the gear it's what u do with the gear. And if u sell for gold so what, what does that accomplish? On top of all that I still think this is nothing but a troll bluffing I honestly can't think of anyone who's unhappy in clan atm on top of the lies u told in your op ( no one have ever been demoted/kicked for bidding against another person lol.. my last post on the matter cause quite frankly I could care less.. many with lots more power and ability have tried to take us down yet we still stand stronger then ever so good luck and have fun, we ain't going no where cheers. :D
Bigd makes a point...bah im just kidding, selling gear and then quitting after years of hard work in a clan that is rlly fun and a lively chat is totally worth it!!! Not to mention your sitting on stacks of gold when u quit that even smelly cant top! ...or wait...smelly is rich..like insanely rich...i should just quit for saying someone is richer than rich man supreme..think he found a gold camo charm in slot 920 of his bank...? But seriously bigd makes a point, whats going to res gonna do to steal gear if the only clans u can get in is a non eg clan (when ur stacked on eg and toughest boss u get is aggy, and hrung once a month) or an innactive clan that kills helis with 1 other person who is hated by 90% of the server.......Seems like it makes sense to steal gear.
Edit: Hi Bob! :POP:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Me cyber stalking again...meh make something new up against me cause this ones getting old.
I've also heard that Ventius has stinky feet :lol: I have screenshots of the stinky feet
who told you my secret :o
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

dont usually respond just read forums but ranger123 you really didnt need to make this you just wanted more drama dont like resurgence dont post why you shouldnt play on arawn. resurgence isnt the only clan
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

dont usually respond just read forums but ranger123 you really didnt need to make this you just wanted more drama dont like resurgence dont post why you shouldnt play on arawn. resurgence isnt the only clan
Think you just sparked an invite to challenge him so be prepared to get a rebuttle and arguments again. :POP:
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

Think you just sparked an invite to challenge him so be prepared to get a rebuttle and arguments again. :POP:
And i would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for sly shadow, always lurking in the.....
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

And i would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for sly shadow, always lurking in the.....
Actually Scooby Do found you, i just pointed it out!
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

Actually Scooby Do found you, i just pointed it out!
Those meddling kids....
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at