Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

In Response to...In Memory of...and Other Miscellaneous Thoughts of a random guy dropping by

Making a forum post like you did on the general discussion subforum is a way to start drama, not a way to fix issues.
Ayyyyyyyyyyy, Pavillion here, just presenting a commemoration speech in the good ol' guise for drama. Nothing better than writing this after a post-Thanksgiving "brunch" consisting of dried turkey meat days after (unironically typing this during the dead of night. Yes, I have caught the munchies). Also not to mention, quite the long hiatus.

It seems like Resurgence is still relevant to this day and I shan't at all express any shape or form of grief. Duly noted, I will never be again relevant to this video game and do not plan to be, but on behalf of my own temperance, I must say this: Bob, chill out, you still owe me that black tattoo body cosmetic thingy from the time of Badabing. So if the time ever calls for my great return, your mail with the named item attached will be expected and it shall be proudly flaunted for the mere ten minutes I can find enjoyable.

But dayum. I was hoping some mention of Badabing and Unit's appraisal throughout the posts and replies to be more gratifying. Has Unit become public enemy number one? Or is it just on personal baseis and accusations? I'm sure the aforementioned clause "Resurgence and its members are not perfect" would be applicable to just about all clans in any game.
I was in Unit/Colours previous clan (same members just different name) Bada Bing... quit the game for over a year because I couldn't take their negativity anymore, their outlook on the game and others.
Bob, reading your quote, I could tell this was fueled by nonsensical portrayal of a certain brand or name by overstating an action. And "their" was once "our" as you have mentioned you were a part of Badabing. I do clearly remember our ideologies were quite aligned with what has been at rest today with Resurgence incorporating your mentioned antigriefing policy and 'helping others out' mentality throughout its members. Of course, hoping that it isn't all a rouse. Also, I do feel sorry for how you have felt during your feud with the Bellatrix though when put to perspective your decision was a betrayal to the pals who had your back, the many of the few of us.

For those who have yet to see the faces of Badabing through the eyes of one, and to these great few whom I have had the pleasure of acquainting with:

Shoutouts to the saviour and almighty LordDoctor, the one and only. Your words have graced us all. Thank you for the years of putting us at check. Huge thank you to Great-Leader Wretched for dinner talks to keep us clan members company, it's a shame how you went and left us just when we needed you the most. Bruce "Wre"yne. Bellatrix, if you are reading this and have just read what I wrote, I dare you to call me out on that horrible pun. I hope you are treating Lio well. Aggragoth180 or whatever that number is, I have fallen in love with your broken English from the first moment I met you when you griefed my gladiator at the arena. And off the top of my head, the many fascinating individuals that I met outside Badabing: Khazix (you runt, get off of Dark Souls), Infurnus (if you read this, just know that I'm proud of how little you have matured but progress is progress, live long and prosper), Rawr (teach Khazix and Infurnus how to speak real British), Castrolas (always the first person to greet me in all caps, I really appreciate your loyalty and friendship from the days of TheOath to your progress unto the reaches of Resurgence), Layla and Campus (thank you for the greatest family of nublets and casualgo-ers that was TheOath, and I loved it all) and Healerlio (my man, I hope you're still focused on your studies and setting out your career path, and after all we've been through, I don't think I need to say anymore with having had you as a buddy of mine).

And in continuation to the response to a recent thread, "idk when the past [last] time you [Issra] played on [A]rawn was but Res has had these policies in place for years" does not resonate with me and my past experience throughout the "years" of playing this video game in respects to the many confrontations with Resurgence members (I am quite sure you have had your share of this experience, Bob, whether you deny it or not), and I would have loved to "PM BIOdiesel123" to sort the matters out except for the response that I would have gotten would simply be none. Side note: I do have a vague memory of messaging a certain Resurgence leader for his thoughts on my then current equipment and progress. He simply replied, "F*ck off", or somewhere with the duck in the pond (though I must admit during the time, I was flaunting a set of fine event jewelry that I managed to purchase off his fellow clanny who happened to be one of my close friends who had decided for a change in environment). Shoutouts to Whight, my man. I know you're still out there writing those verses ready to be spit on me. I'll just say this to you, Whight if you are reading this, I have ascended to the next level of lyrical genius.

Shoutouts to LadyJade, the Resurgence leader who had reached out to me during my time of stay in Resurgence and actually consulted to my key issues with her clan. Yes, I was a Resurgence member at one point in time before the convergence of Blaze (Braves)/Resurgence and before when I had joined Badabing. In all honesty, it was not at all an unpleasant experience, I had joined with a group of friends (LazyDevil, Whight, Henry, Jake) from Cataclysm (a small Dragonlord clan who had somehow contested the spawns with just the said few members) and had also been greeted by a quite a few welcoming guys. But the one aspect that I detested as a Resurgence member was simply the communication. It was either you know the person or you don't. And Resurgence had a lot of people that I hardly knew, and later I found out it was a good thing that I didn't. The clan chat was also told to be silent to keep track of timers and attendance with exception of the 5-10 minute grace period in between all the spawn timers. Part of being a small-clan goer is the assurance that the actions you take can be more impactful and in turn speak truer, and having your voice heard is, above all, of the greatest importance.

As a smaller clan, Badabing fought for the lock system to stay in place when a proposal was made on the forums by Resurgence members to abolish it Link Here. Badabing challenged the keeps of Dragonlord bosses looted by a clan with the vast arsenal of such items to fully gear the next generation if they were pleased to do so. Most readers will know that Badabing is no longer prevalent to Arawn's society but upon reading recent posts in regards to the clan, made either by unrelated players with little to no experience in its environment or players who have strayed from the small clan mentality to achieve the greater goals that a more dominant clan can offer in this glad video game of Celtic Heroes for personal establishment, I just wanted to clear the name of Badabing once and for all as I still proudly call it a home, of memories and friends.

With all that being, I hope everyone had a great holiday, spending time apart from the 'charming' world of Arawn and with their friends and families. I look forward to greeting old friends and clannies in-game! And should any of what I wrote be taken seriously? Of course not, we go on with our lives.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Re: In Response to...In Memory of...and Other Miscellaneous Thoughts of a random guy dropping by

Suprised bob hasn't responded yet should be only a few more hours lol
On Tuesdays I'm usually not on the forums .-. Only logged on today because someone said OTM said something about dragon eggs and I was looking for that post when I saw I was tagged here :P

Onto Pav's post... which makes even mine look short xD
It seems like Resurgence is still relevant to this day and I shan't at all express any shape or form of grief. Duly noted, I will never be again relevant to this video game and do not plan to be, but on behalf of my own temperance, I must say this: Bob, chill out, you still owe me that black tattoo body cosmetic thingy from the time of Badabing. So if the time ever calls for my great return, your mail with the named item attached will be expected and it shall be proudly flaunted for the mere ten minutes I can find enjoyable.
Good to note, you weren't active in past and don't play anymore...
Also I returned all your gear when I came back to the game, don't have a single thing of yours. Sorry if you gave it to someone else and lost track... but I was given a list by you from doc (think it was doc...idr it was someone in unit...) on some stuff I had that I forgot to mail when I quit midsnorri camp a year before and gave it all back. I'm done with bada and not tied to the clan anymore at all... Thank god for that :lol: Hell, I even returned gear I earned through the clan. Only stuff I joined Resurgence with were No Trade gear and stuff I bought (such as my hrung hat). Also.. if we are really going to play this game... I gave away (yes, I remember when you gave me that brace and fash I asked if you ever wanted back and how much for it, you said you never used it and I could just have it, regardless I gave them both back...) number of items, and I don't care about them anymore. How much old gear that I bought or earned outside bada did I part with and never complain over... Void aggy grim, firebolt aggy brace... May seem meh now but back then those items mattered. I returned your stuff, cut the bs.
But dayum. I was hoping some mention of Badabing and Unit's appraisal throughout the posts and replies to be more gratifying. Has Unit become public enemy number one? Or is it just on personal baseis and accusations? I'm sure the aforementioned clause "Resurgence and its members are not perfect" would be applicable to just about all clans in any game.
Honestly, Resurgence doesn't think about unit/colours at all anymore as they are rarely active, only getting 5+ online max at a time. Only reason they were brought up at all on the forums is because Jaegar, someone who doesn't even play on arawn... did. I merely published a statement to discredit his claim to show where the negativity originated.
Also yes, no one is perfect... but bada was beyond making mistakes in ways they treated clan members. Why do you think Wretched quit? Or Aggragoth150? Or HeyPeeps? Or me? Half the clan quit within a week because of one person... the leader... a member with a similar role in unit/colours... After Wre quit there was no one to bring her down anymore who could tell her she was wrong without being accused of one thing or another. I asked for a garbage hrung brace we had banked for my locker, but because I missed 1 hrung because I was in school I was being accused of only requesting so I could take stuff from bank to sell... God am I glad to be done with that unfathomable. You had quit long before this due to rl circumstances and were never around for this. Don't try and defend something you had no idea was happening.
Bob, reading your quote, I could tell this was fueled by nonsensical portrayal of a certain brand or name by overstating an action. And "their" was once "our" as you have mentioned you were a part of Badabing. I do clearly remember our ideologies were quite aligned with what has been at rest today with Resurgence incorporating your mentioned antigriefing policy and 'helping others out' mentality throughout its members. Of course, hoping that it isn't all a rouse. Also, I do feel sorry for how you have felt during your feud with the Bellatrix though when put to perspective your decision was a betrayal to the pals who had your back, the many of the few of us.
Nonsensical?
1) you did not play during this time at all and were 100% MIA. You lack any credibility when talking about this...
2) Examples:
-) Wretched quit because he wanted to go out with friends and go shooting but this person in bada would spam his kik with comments that made him truly feel he had to be online. He stuck around because he felt guilty for having a life...
-) Me. My junior year of highschool was starting up. Months in advance I told this person in bada that I would not be able to log during the day anymore. I was told that was fine to focus on my school work... Then school started up and just like wretched I started getting this hoard of "where the "f" are you" "can you not sneak play during class?" I said no I couldn't and turned off kik notifications. But then online I would get the same torrent of pms from this member of bada... I was being targeted and told it was my fault that we didn't lock that hrung... As one of the top 3 active members of the clan (not my words) I was pissed off to be treated this way for not being able to log 7 hours a day. This member of bada at the time was pulling all nighters every day, taking naps between bosses. I'm sorry that my schedule didn't allow for that... But to be blamed for going to high school???
-) Aggragoth150 - Exact same thing as me...

Once again... You didn't play at all during this time, so I don't blame you for not remembering or not knowing what happened, thats fine... but don't attack other's claims as lies just because you weren't there to see it happen and it offers a different picture than what was there when you did play...
it's a shame how you went and left us just when we needed you the most.
Doc left because of school... It's not a shame, be glad that he found something more important than the game to do with his time... Same attitude that she had with me back when I was focussing on getting into college... Not all of us get forced to take a gap year due to paranoia and anxiety...

The clan chat was also told to be silent to keep track of timers and attendance with exception of the 5-10 minute grace period in between all the spawn timers. Part of being a small-clan goer is the assurance that the actions you take can be more impactful and in turn speak truer, and having your voice heard is, above all, of the greatest importance.
Lol... I need to send this so BigDiesel379 :lol: :lol: I can't name one time in all of Res's history where there was a silent cc... I sometimes log on an emulator on my laptop in class (in college now so can kinda sneak play unlike in hs) just for cc :D
Only time CC is told to be quiet is
1) at dl bosses when we are spamming skills to lock boss
2) gele raids as we need to have chat clear for boss notifications and for section leaders to give heads ups...
Both of those exceptions are much better than what we had during bada... God... I was killing adds before window opened and got scolded... I leveled my rogue to 185 instead of 180... I got scrutinized. You talk about res like its a Nazi machine... you have it the opposite... but like I said you are never online so it's hard for you to really see whats going on with the clans and with arawn in general. Nothing wrong with that, rl comes first, but don't scrutinize me or others for doing same thing you do and did.
He simply replied, "F*ck off", or somewhere with the duck in the pond (though I must admit during the time, I was flaunting a set of fine event jewelry that I managed to purchase off his fellow clanny who happened to be one of my close friends who had decided for a change in environment). Shoutouts to Whight, my man. I know you're still out there writing those verses ready to be spit on me. I'll just say this to you, Whight if you are reading this, I have ascended to the next level of lyrical genius.
Yes, we do not like members who go after current clannies to try and buy gear. Whenever I get offers on any of my EG/Event gear I tell the buyer to f off as well. Why shouldn't I? Why should res be supportive of the black market?
As a smaller clan, Badabing fought for the lock system to stay in place when a proposal was made on the forums by Resurgence members to abolish it Link Here.
It isn't just resurgence... a lot of clans accross the game want it gone... The fact that a level 232 ranger with EDL can't lock gelebron? How is this a fair system. Getting punished for beign too EG? I get target lock for lower level mobs and bosses that are specificially for lower level players... but there reaches a point where even hrung/mordy items are crucial to killing gelebron... So why should players who kill gelebron not be able to get the items from those other bosses? This is the problem that Res was pointing out. EG players are getting punished for being EG players even though they need the mid gear to kill EG... OTM will hopefully fix this with corrupted gardens...
Most readers will know that Badabing is no longer prevalent to Arawn's society
It died when Wre could no longer handle the guilt that was continuouly placed on him. The member I discussed above continued to pit members against other members always talking about them behind their backs (ya I saw the ss's of what she said about me, sorry I was in school, sue me...). This is why bada collapsed. A system like this is not sustainable. Wre was the only one able to subdue her and tell her she was wrong. Once he couldn't take it anymore the floodgates opened and the rest of us quit...
, I just wanted to clear the name of Badabing once and for all as I still proudly call it a home, of memories and friends.
How can you clear the name of a clan you were only an active member of for 1/100 of the time it existed? Like I have said, nothing wrong with having a life outside ch, I promote that above all else... but don't pretend to be on the same level of knowledge about the game as those who are online 50/100-100/100... I was the third most active member of Bada... The member I discussed above who didn't sleep and played in her parents attic all day long was the most active, wre was second most, and I was third...
With all that being, I hope everyone had a great holiday, spending time apart from the 'charming' world of Arawn and with their friends and families. I look forward to greeting old friends and clannies in-game! And should any of what I wrote be taken seriously? Of course not, we go on with our lives.
This is how it should be. You can't play both sides Pav... You were never online which is fine... but don't get involved in arguments where you would have had to have been online to know what was going on...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at