Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello

Haven’t been on so I’m behind on leveling. I may hit levels 20-25 sometime today. Is there a good clan that I could join at some point?
Hello EvilCelticHero!
First off, Welcome to Arawn :-)
There are two clans I would suggest joining at that level range, I will go in order of my bias :lol: sorry liv :P

Braves
This is the feeder clan to Resurgence, top clan on arawn.
Level requirement: 20
Chief: Korac (lonehawk)
Requirement to move up to Res: 170+, full frozen, approval from Chiefs of Res and Braves.
To join we ask that you fill out an application: Click Here to Apply!

Dragon Souls
Amazing clan with a great group of people. Less EG focused and more social focused, but is still a strong clan capable of killing up to hrung in EG, and killing through dobby in EDL.
Chief: Liv Arronheln

Whichever clan you chose you will see a lot of the other! Res and DS have an amazing, healthy, competitive relationship, often times helping each other out after one clan outlocks the other. I'd suggest talking to the leaders of each and seeing which is best for your play style. IF you want to focus on EG content, leveling, and bossing a bit more, Res and Braves may be best for you, if you want to take game a little less seriously and have fun with some great people DS will probably be a great fit!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Hello

Okay thanks! Ill look into them when i reach my level goal for the day. I dont have any gold for gear so it will take me a while to get good. Thanks for the response!:)
I'm not sure on how DS banks opperate, but in braves you won't need much gold. As long as you contribute to killing the bosses the clan will help to gear you up. All you'll need to buy r lixs, fash, and lux.

Being a part of a clan greatly minimized the expense.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at