Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi I'm Lax :D

Hello fellow Arawn people!!! I've been thinking of coming back to CH after quitting for 3 years. Great to see so many new things being added to the game and it looks great as ever. However, most of my older friends don't seem to play anymore and I'm really lost right now haha. I left off as a lv 180 rogue but i was thinking if I should start over as a new toon to experience all the new content that otm has added for the lower levels or continue? Playing solo now and hoping to meet new people and learn more of the Arawn I used to love. Cheers, Laxus :D

Re: Hi I'm Lax :D

Welcome back to Arawn Lax! Always good to see some old faces returning to the game :D

If you have any questions you can pm me ingame or mail me, i usually have nothing else going on :lol:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Welcome back Lax!
Your name is familiar but I can't place it D:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hello lax :) Welcome back to Arawn :) Honestly I find it’s a good experience to start over as a new character after going on hiatus, so you can get back into the game and experience new content. There is a plethora of new quests that can take you to 130 with minimum to no lixing, and the new bounty system (I say new but I think it was implemented a year ago) helps a lot with daily XP and gold. If you would like to start a new toon, feel free to mail me and I can set you up with some skills and Rings to help.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Hello lax :) Welcome back to Arawn :) Honestly I find it’s a good experience to start over as a new character after going on hiatus, so you can get back into the game and experience new content. There is a plethora of new quests that can take you to 130 with minimum to no lixing, and the new bounty system (I say new but I think it was implemented a year ago) helps a lot with daily XP and gold. If you would like to start a new toon, feel free to mail me and I can set you up with some skills and Rings to help.
But lax is lax D:
How could Lax be Lax on a toon that isn't Lax?
It's an existentialist identity crisis!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Thanks all for the welcome. Lax is the short form of my main Laxus. I'm still new to the forums despite playing before. Thanks for the advice everyone. Maybe i'll farm up some gold for the time being and learn more of the state of Arawn :D