Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a Clan (Level 38)

Hi all! Just recently got active on the Arawn server (Was previously on the Danu server, but activity there is quite low) and so wondering whether there are any clans I could join. I sport a hybrid warrior with more strength than vitality (and a little bit of dex and int) but willing to change stats to do tanking if necessary (that is, if I join a clan and am requested to).

Is level 38 too low? I am assuming that most servers for Celtic Heroes have a lot of endgame players so maybe I do need to level up a bit more.

Looking forward to responses, as I have been playing pretty much solo for that last month (since I started Celtic Heroes).

And hopefully I am posting a legitimate question and won't get bashed :)
Warrior (second character): Steamed Bun (level 38 Arawn)
Rogue (third character): Deceptionation (level 17 Arawn)
Warrior (first character): Steamed Bun (lvl 32 Danu

Re: Looking for a Clan (Level 38)

Hi all! Just recently got active on the Arawn server (Was previously on the Danu server, but activity there is quite low) and so wondering whether there are any clans I could join. I sport a hybrid warrior with more strength than vitality (and a little bit of dex and int) but willing to change stats to do tanking if necessary (that is, if I join a clan and am requested to).

Is level 38 too low? I am assuming that most servers for Celtic Heroes have a lot of endgame players so maybe I do need to level up a bit more.

Looking forward to responses, as I have been playing pretty much solo for that last month (since I started Celtic Heroes).

And hopefully I am posting a legitimate question and won't get bashed :)
Welcome to Arawn!!!!!
I am a member of Resurgence (main end game clan on arawn) and a leader/advisor in Braves.

In my forum signature is a link to the application to join Braves and Resurgence. Typically we ask applicants to reach level 80 before applying but in the case of world xfers sometimes this is waived as they tend to level faster and have general knol she of the game.

If you have any specific questions I would love to answer them, feel free to contact me on the forums, on any of the band groups I'm in, or in game, my toons are:
Bobthemage 226 mage
Phenomenon 215 warrior
Apoptosis 222 rogue
Bobsassistant 142 druid
Postmortem 141 ranger
Sarcasm 105 lock rogue, currently inactive

Other names to look out for:
Lonehawk - Chief of Braves
BigDiesel379 - Chief of Resurgence
SlyShadows - #1 nub of arawn
Ventius (betus on forums) - ranger god

Feel free to ask any other member of Resurgence or Braves if you have any questions or need help with anything, they will be more than happy to assist in whatever ways they can.

If you need any starter quests or items feel free to mail my banks and I can see what I have :)
-) historian - skill tomes, quest pages
-) negotiator - rings braces
-) armistice - event gear (only have rly nubby stuff but .-. )
-) diplomat - quest items (like frags etc)

Welcome to Arawn!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Stay away from braves and resurgence it's not a great way to live your life. Go to dragonsouls. They are the nicest people I've ever met and you can already join them at your level.
looooool, DS and Res/Braves work together pretty well, and Liv has backed up Res in the past. I'll let Liv introduce her own clan.
Just shows how disconnected you are from Arawn Loco.

DS is a great clan and has some pretty great leadership, I would recommend either joining DS or Braves if you want an enjoyable play experience on arawn.
Personally biased towards Resurgence, but Res is also the only clan on arawn that can kill necro, proteus, gelebron, and the only clan that can give out edl weapons.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Stay away from braves and resurgence it's not a great way to live your life. Go to dragonsouls. They are the nicest people I've ever met and you can already join them at your level.
looooool, DS and Res/Braves work together pretty well, and Liv has backed up Res in the past. I'll let Liv introduce her own clan.
Just shows how disconnected you are from Arawn Loco.

DS is a great clan and has some pretty great leadership, I would recommend either joining DS or Braves if you want an enjoyable play experience on arawn.
Personally biased towards Resurgence, but Res is also the only clan on arawn that can kill necro, proteus, gelebron, and the only clan that can give out edl weapons.
Also the only clan that can falsely ban people, harass members of non-allied clans, accept scammers, prioritize top gear to generals, bribe their generals with event lux sets, hoard all the lixs, kick people for not saying/possibly lying about their gender (how does gender matter in a mobile game?), throw entire groups of edl players at very low level bosses to outlock smaller clans, steal members from their allies clan, and full out publicly attack anybody who has a different viewpoint. While I was in arawn I kept screenshots of things res did but I deleted them since. Feel free to believe or not believe the following, but they all happened:

1 me and others being called whiny cunts by the leader of res

2 having my and my clans lixs ksed

3 having our dl bosses reset

4 res returning to kill old bosses such as onyx and spider once my clan began doing dl and edl. They don't normally kill spidey, and focus priest+. They would go to every spider spawn for weeks straight.

Res is just a burning pile of trash in all honesty and I don't see how ds is still nice to you guys. You're all piles of trash who, in a chat group for generals, called junglepixie a clueless idiot while discussing the possible merging between the two clans.

Bob, you changed a lot since you joined res and not for the better. You have become rude and downright dishonest. You used to be a great man but now I have lost all respect for you.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Wow a lot of built up anger and agression there loco._. Just an fyi, i recieved a godly event drop today and am a clansman. There was a guardian of resurgence who also requested the same drop. You claim in your rant that res prioritises top gear to the leaders which clearly cant be true if i got the charm. Just saying

And this person who lied about their gender...abused generals when they disagreed on something, would steal agro on bosses when someone else was tanking instead of them, would go inactive for long periods at a time and there is plenty more. I dont see a problem in not allowing them into the clan.

Also as long as we need a bosses drops we are gonna keep killing. Sorry but that is just the way that the game works.

@op please ignore loco cola. Arawn is a great place to be and has some amazing lower level mid game and end game clans. I am sure you will find somewhere that suits you whether that be in braves, ds or even in a clan of your own making along with some friends. If you see me around feel free to stop and say hey :) i promise i dont bite. Ign is ventius (the ranger god aparantly :lol: )
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

As bob said Braves/Dragonsouls is your best bet. I believe you can join either at your level. Loco spews a lot of nonsense. Such as the spider killing and onyx etc. We(Res/braves) only kill bosses if we need drops from said Boss. No we don't hoard lixs. Now does the clan bank buy some? Yes, we use those lixs at prime and gele. You can find plenty of lixs at ah, except maybe haste bc those are always gone. Braves/Res do not condone resetting bosses. Like loca does.
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn