Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: who does still play?

Idr you playing in 2014
.-.
He forgot me too so dw
U already listed your toons, and did you even play arawn in 2014?
I did, and irregardless of whether I played in 2014, op also asked about 2015, and I believe in 2015 I was under you in armistice
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

sadly true story :/, only the second time i got hacked i don't know who and how... only got a confirmation onto which account the items were stored, lost full darkflame and some other rares <hich i don't know if they showed up yet since i havnt been able to log in...
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

sadly true story :/, only the second time i got hacked i don't know who and how... only got a confirmation onto which account the items were stored, lost full darkflame and some other rares <hich i don't know if they showed up yet since i havnt been able to log in...
Didn't your cousin end up with the darkflame?
I remember some rogue in unit with many alts telling him to take it and make a toon called "darkflame"
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

No because the darkflame was on my brothers account rangerlord11, when i got back after the hack my brother quited because his device couldn't handle ch anymore. so i transfeder it to my account. than i went to Italy for 2 weeks, when i logged in one of the last days there i found all my stuff missing, except 1 eg spear i lended from gabee i think or divang00. and some lesser stuff. was transfered to a low lvl rogue i ve never seen online.

most of my stuff i later gave to kara94 because i wasn't planning on buying an iOS device anymore.
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general