Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hey hey! Ho ho! This state of mind has got to go!

Had a recent run in with a few res who said they were allowed to ks me and a few others whilst doing the sentinel quest on a new character I've been leveling.
Keep in mind one of these was a braves member, who experienced personal harassment by these ksers.
They claimed to have permission to ks us, so I took it up with res leadership. Ss are posted at the bottom with names colored out. If you wish to see an unedited version, pm me. This is to avoid the naming and shaming rule.
The res gens? Great people. Old chieften ladyjade? I've had a recent run in, but all in all is a great person.
The new chief? Haha.
We have an agreement to also post the unedited ss to band, this was made with many res and braves who were fed up with this leadership issue.
They have also been ksing us, and my new clan Asmodian, who has became a new staple in the frozen department.
Recently whilst killing a weapon boss, a few res agreed to help us. No issue there, right? Well, it turns out bigd was keen on ksing is even then, as 5 eg mages came in stole the boss they agreed to help us with.
This, coupled with some threats, some even death threats, lead us to see that arawn is in a bad state of mind right now, and it is just being perpetuated further. This occurance with the ks at sentinel repeatable has happened multiple times in the past, reaching out to my mage, rogue, and warrior.
Attachments
IMG_2246.JPG
IMG_2246.JPG (131.8 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
IMG_2245.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG (130.65 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Hey hey! Ho ho! This state of mind has got to go!

Btw being outlocked on a boss and being ks is two separate things.. you got outlocked get over it u did this same crap 2 years ago about a old boss spawning in lirs and u cried about getting outlocked also.. as gadinka would say "go cry mama".. now go cry some more little annoying a$$ yes that's my pm and that's what I called u I don't hide from what I say and I never will.. now stfu little snowflake learn how to make some dps with your toon and don't get outlocked next time ok cheers ;)

Btw being outlocked on a boss and being ks is two separate things.. you got outlocked get over it u did this same crap 2 years ago about a old boss spawning in lirs and u cried about getting outlocked also.. as gadinka would say "go cry mama".. now go cry some more little annoying a$$ yes that's my pm and that's what I called u I don't hide from what I say and I never will.. now stfu little snowflake learn how to make some dps with your toon and don't get outlocked next time ok cheers ;)
Suddenly I'm getting outlocked when everybody involved, even those doing the ksing, were saying it was ks. Even you said it was ks in game, and over shout in carrow you said I was a whiny ***!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Cola please stop spreading these lies you got out locked big deal, it's just a simple game no need to upset the whole server your building a really bad rap for your self
Proud player since 2011!

level 160 ranger arawn
level 145 rouge arawn
level 145 warrior arawn

I have been here since Yule of 2011 and I just recently started playing again from when I quit in 2014

1st of all, no naming and shaming, like cmon you know the rules of the forums...

2nd of all, the person in your ss's is not a clan member of resurgence

3rd of all, the one clan member that was there is currently being dealt with, but naming and shaming on the forums isn't the way to deal with it.
This is just another example of how low unit and the other comp clans need to stoop... We don't come to the forums to name and shame when we catch a spy stealing our timers, or when someone in your clan tampers with a braves's lix, or when a leader of unit reverts to glitches and dirty tricks to try and sneak into our lock groups at 6* bosses. And yet a small incident happened today and you jump right to the forums instead of coming to a res leader. We have told you all time and time again, if you have a problem come to us and we will deal with it internally. We already knew about all of this long before you started to break the forum rules and were already dealing with it long before you had the nerve to blame res for the problems started by a non res member...

Check your facts, the forums is not the place for alternative facts, if you want to spam those, well go to social media.

also 4th, if you ever have a problem with any resurgence or braves member the policy is well known, send a ss of the incident to any res leader. When you post it on the forums we take it a whole lot less seriously and just take it as drama. If you want it to be taken care of don't stoop down that low.
Last edited by bob the mage on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Muldar or a moderater please lock this thread and delete the Op's screenshots from the post as they violate the naming and shaming policy...

Thank you
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

They don't violate naming and shaming as I edited out the names.
And yes that person is in res. Candi is in braves.
And yes I DID take this to a res leader.
But you know what bob?
I don't care about what res does internally. I want the word to be spread. Someone also agreed to post the screenshots in your band alongside my life story in arawn. Or did you forget
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Why do the players of arawn continually start drama with us? We are here to enjoy the game. We get out locked on bosses too. You don't see us posting it on the forums :D
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)