Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hey hey! Ho ho! This state of mind has got to go!

Why do the players of arawn continually start drama with us? We are here to enjoy the game. We get out locked on bosses too. You don't see us posting it on the forums :D
It's not getting outlocked. It wasn't even a boss. Would you like an ss from those involved admitting it was ks?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Omg still with this $hit lmao... here is a ks..

U can ks my a$$ how bou dat? Lol now stfu already every single person that's replied has disagreed with u or doesn't care stop looking for attention.

Here is a great idea shut up, play the game, and don't start $hit with ppl then no one will bother u.. hell u might even get into a real clan one day u never know..

Omg still with this $hit lmao... here is a ks..

U can ks my a$$ how bou dat? Lol now stfu already every single person that's replied has disagreed with u or doesn't care stop looking for attention.

Here is a great idea shut up, play the game, and don't start $hit with ppl then no one will bother u.. hell u might even get into a real clan one day u never know..
My clan outlocks yours on frozen all the time bud stfu and find something better to say bro
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

They don't violate naming and shaming as I edited out the names.
And yes that person is in res. Candi is in braves.
And yes I DID take this to a res leader.
But you know what bob?
I don't care about what res does internally. I want the word to be spread. Someone also agreed to post the screenshots in your band alongside my life story in arawn. Or did you forget
You want the word to spread how you got practically booted away from Epona, the server that accepts almost anyone... And now you have returned to Arawn. You started the whole Ks'ing ordeal, or so both sides of the issue have said. So why have you come to the forums to bring it up? Now lets look at what you claim
They don't violate naming and shaming as I edited out the names.
Get a better photo editor because I see multiple names in there, candi, defiant dokan, and you can see the res member you claim guilty through your attempts to hide his name very clearly.
And yes I DID take this to a res leader.
Reread the steps I gave you and have posted on the forums before. We were already dealing with it, but now you have come onto the forums? Like I said this is how low your clan needs to stoop. You don't see us coming to the forums exposing the 2 moles who tried to enter braves today, or the one that is currently being investigated for giving your clan times.
I don't care about what res does internally. I want the word to be spread. Someone also agreed to post the screenshots in your band alongside my life story in arawn. Or did you forget
Someone posted the ss's as a mechanism for dealing with the situation internally. and if you don't care about respecting Resurgence and Braves, why should we respect you? I am sure your parents taught you that respect is a two way street. That means you have to participate or we will lose patience, and fast. I think your time on Epona has rusted you out for how Resurgence operates on Arawn. We are patient, and we do not grief your bosses, we do not spout about our comp clans on the forums. We don't do this not because we are weak, we don't do it because we have no need to do it, we are better than that. But when members of the arawn community like yourself go onto the forums and attempt to start trouble where none exists, all you will find is trouble returned to yourself and your clan.

This is not a threat, its a promise.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I am trying to figure out what those screenshots are trying to prove. The only thing I can come up with is that the person named dblblock does not understand basic grammar rules. When it is the subject of a preposition, you should use whom, not who. So it should be "by whom?", not "by who" as it was written.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.