Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: RIP Resurgence Arawn

Oh just noticed dragonsouls in on your list last I checked we have a good relationship and mutual respect for each other (res and ds) and they are hardly dead dragonsouls a is doing very well and growing strong :)

1 you said over shout that any person that left my clan would be guaranteed dl+ gear sets.
And you called pixie a dumbass in a group chat with res leaders
AND let's not forget that time you said my mom liked your bigd
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

1 you said over shout that any person that left my clan would be guaranteed dl+ gear sets.
And you called pixie a dumbass in a group chat with res leaders
AND let's not forget that time you said my mom liked your bigd
1. I've never offered dl set to gain members lol
2. I don't have any issues with pixie.. ( don't see how that would destroy a clan even if it was true)
3. Definitely don't see how your mom would destroy a clan lmao

Are u always this full of hot air lol?

To clarify #1: what I said was any member of asmodian wouldn't be able to get a dl set in a clan that can't even kill aggy and highest kill was king 6.. this isn't trying to steal your noob members into res which has a level 170 req btw.. its just stating facts

As for lag at gelebron raids, @Betus you are the #1 worst person to say its bad lag because everyone in Resurgence knows you have bad lag. :lol: :lol: :lol:
xD

But yes Betus is right, there are some very laggy raids at gelebron and some glitches as well, Me and Phenomenub (BobTheMage's warrior) saw a bashing glitch a couple times and a glitch people can shadowstrike gele and be stuck in the middle and cant move for xtals and have to ley to do so.

So theres a few reasons gele raids might fail and maybe its lack of numbers (although we been havig 30+ online at random times lol) Glitches, or lagg.

And Bigd is right, we have a good standing with Dragonsouls and we help them on bosses after lock aswell, and vice versa :D
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

As for lag at gelebron raids, @Betus you are the #1 worst person to say its bad lag because everyone in Resurgence knows you have bad lag. :lol: :lol: :lol:
xD

But yes Betus is right, there are some very laggy raids at gelebron and some glitches as well, Me and Phenomenub (BobTheMage's warrior) saw a bashing glitch a couple times and a glitch people can shadowstrike gele and be stuck in the middle and cant move for xtals and have to ley to do so.

So theres a few reasons gele raids might fail and maybe its lack of numbers (although we been havig 30+ online at random times lol) Glitches, or lagg.

And Bigd is right, we have a good standing with Dragonsouls and we help them on bosses after lock aswell, and vice versa :D
That glitch was really annoying :/ bash landed, no one was overbashing, and yet it always shielded :/
Still got I down with only 45 seconds of rage tho :-)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

@Loca cola
DragonSouls is NOT dead or dying. We are growing and holding our own. Res is NOT killing us off...We have mutual respect between our clans that we do our best to maintain. When we kick someone for being annoying or awful, we advise braves/Res not to recruit and they do the same-We have good communication between our clans. We help Res after lock on bosses and they return the favour. Don't make statements without knowing the situation.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

@Loca cola
DragonSouls is NOT dead or dying. We are growing and holding our own. Res is NOT killing us off...We have mutual respect between our clans that we do our best to maintain. When we kick someone for being annoying or awful, we advise braves/Res not to recruit and they do the same-We have good communication between our clans. We help Res after lock on bosses and they return the favour. Don't make statements without knowing the situation.
Like that guy that gave away your timers then joined braves?

Or the one who has me log his toon at raids so he earns DKP?

Or the one who called valiant and ds leaders dumbasses in a group chat?

Or the one who actively kses ds lixs?

With all due respect liv, you're blind.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

@Loca cola

Hold up... did you just admit to sharing accounts with someone else? RIP.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

@Loca cola

Hold up... did you just admit to logging someone else's toon? While your saying that res shares toons? RIP.
He pays me 20k for every boss i attend for him and o don't have to buy lixs or gear, the gig is sweet.

And knowing how common this is in res...
YES! Res account shares, I know for a fact that some people log the lockers who are not lockers. Basically res is a astounding show that needs to die :3

With all due respect-which is none-you guys suck ass
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Might want to look up the definition of hypocrisy
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior