Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: UAC kills mordy!

I thought it was unit who killed with help from uac? It certainly helps to have a few new members leaving res and joining unit :roll:
Gz anyway. Shame the drops were all junk
Tank and majority of dps were uac or uac affiliates
lisa is not uac. She is in a clan of her own with no members. Unit had every edl weap, every gele weap, and basically every dl weap. Many of uac without even a full dl set. It is basically units kill. A unit member even got the kill. Sako
Oh who cares. Let them enjoy their virtual victory
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Tank and majority of dps were uac or uac affiliates
lisa is not uac. She is in a clan of her own with no members. Unit had every edl weap, every gele weap, and basically every dl weap. Many of uac without even a full dl set. It is basically units kill. A unit member even got the kill. Sako
this guy encourages making secret alts leveling them to join my clan and stealing eg drops and sell them. I will discredit his kills if i like.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

this guy encourages making secret alts leveling them to join my clan and stealing eg drops and sell them. I will discredit his kills if i like.
have to back this up. Repeated posts about res inner drama (drama that only exists because of people that left to sell end game to join unit, UAC) and other untrue comments about our clan. If you are going to spread rumors about your competition which is something that we never stoop to do then be prepared for us to clarify the true nature of your mordy kill. I'm a fan of healthy competition but all these false rumors about res and its players by members of unit and UAC is really making me think that this is not true at all.

So before you bash vent again answer me this, if arawn is truly a place where clans can compete and should be congratulated on milestones, like killing mordy, then shouldn't it also be a place where clans don't need to lie about other clans on the forums?
Thanks
Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I did not EVER support leveling alts and putting them in res for gear. I said it in a jokingly on a post describing the clans because the ones in unit are known to do so.
UAC was more so known to try this.
Bob The God

I did not EVER support leveling alts and putting them in res for gear. I said it in a jokingly on a post describing the clans because the ones in unit are known to do so.
I'm not in UAC and I don't have any connection to them at all besides the fact that I used to be in UAC
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I'm not in UAC and I don't have any connection to them at all besides the fact that I used to be in UAC
Not assuming you are/were. Just really really bored waiting for my next class and saw that so figured I'd add in a small correction lol. Sorry if I offended anyone by doing so :p
Bob The God

Not assuming you are/were. Just really really bored waiting for my next class and saw that so figured I'd add in a small correction lol. Sorry if I offended anyone by doing so :p
Np :p I also apologize for anything negative I said about res
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Np :p I also apologize for anything negative I said about res
Nws :) don't think I saw anything negative :)
We are all members of the greater arawn community and I think it's pretty safe to say this post got wayyyy off topic lol....
Became an argument of techniqualities as to who qualifies as a member of UAC... instead of a post congratulating a group of people on taking down a boss for the first time.
Hopefully we can stop bickering lol (unlikely but I can say I tried xD)
Bob The God

Agreed to Bob of Arawn for once...

Greater good for Arawn, long run, was to down Gelebron on a regular basis. It happened, and there is no need to argue who and why, it happened. Steady Geleb gain all of Arawn, period.

Why?

That's up to you to figure out, but consider carma, she will b*tch slap you if you dont do your best by true intention.

Be who you want to be, play the game you want to play, stop caring about other rants, and you'll notice something. You progressed!

To where? Nobody will know until you reach that point, but as long as you don't slap others on your way... :)

... atleast, you had fun AND made friends on your way there :)

Who knows where that will bring you, have believe in what you do.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues