Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#1
Aye there

I've noticed forums became both tedious and boring lately, and I noticed there's 'forever' since we heard from you.

This is unheard of! We need your sarcasm and toxic punch, and I both hope and wish you are ok.

Give a thumbs up (by reply) if you miss our Smellyunder, and please keep it low if he by any chance offended you. Keep in mind, Karma is the real ***, but who care! She's ooh so Sweet!

****-talk aside, I quit the game (log on VERY rarely, not that any miss me xD ) but try to see the people behind the 'not-shared' accounts. People are people too! Shared accounts are not -_-

Hope you are ok and that you will give a reply mr Smellyunder. All the best to you, and the legacy you gave to both Arawn and the forums. I'm sure I speak for more when I say, we miss you.

Stay true people,


(and remember to WEAR A KILT)
(If you don't have one, and meet me in game, ask me)
Last edited by Voldemort on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try not to swear, please! :)
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Re: To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#2
Coman wrote:I've noticed forums became both tedious and boring lately


All the action happens in-game Mr Coman or in the Mox/Band chats, I'm sure you still have access to some of them. Lots of talking and nothing happening.
Nightmaaarree Ranger Unit, General
EDL Set By Unit
Arawn since 2011

Re: To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#5
Coman wrote:This is unheard of! We need your sarcasm and toxic punch, and I both hope and wish you are ok.

Give a thumbs up (by reply) if you miss our Smellyunder, and please keep it low if he by any chance offended you. Keep in mind, Karma is the real *****, but who care! She's ooh so Sweet!

Shit-talk aside, I quit the game (log on VERY rarely, not that any miss me xD ) but try to see the people behind the 'not-shared' accounts. People are people too! Shared accounts are not -_-


If your entire goal of returning to CH and the forums is to elicit anger and hatred towards a fellow player of a game that you haven't bothered to be a part of recently then I need to ask why?

Arawn isn't the strongest and best CH server because we spew hatred on the forums about one another. Arawn is strong because we coexist. We compete without all this hatred. Sure, it's annoying when your clan doesn't win the lock on a boss, but it's only one boss in the grand scheme of the game. No reason to go to the forums and bash a player. As long as ex-players like the one that started this thread continue to return only to refuel past fights and conflicts the healthy competition I see on Arawn will die off.

Of course, there will always be scammers and other players that wish to make ch fun for them and them only. Smelly isn't one of those players... Smelly is a patriotic member of Resurgence and continues to help Res continue to be one of the best and in my opinion the best clan in the game. Just because you had a negative experience with a player doesn't give you the right to bash him on the forums. If each player on Arawn took to the forums for each player he or she got angry at then all we would see is a bunch of angry hate filled posts...

So coman, why are you really here on the forums? Are you here because you are scared of a changing Arawn? One where healthy competition and competitive coexistence have replaced a system where players find the need to bash one another and make fellow players feel less of themselves? If so, then it is time for you to stop and move on. Because Arawn is changing and is becoming a more open place to play, where people can be friends and compete at bosses, except for those that scam their clans for gear only to jump to another clan and sell the hard work of their fellow clanmates.

Helium Dude wrote:THUMBS UP

(kinda wish he'd announce my edl set on forums once i get it XD)

I share DT's sentiment :) Thumbs Up Smelly!

Feel free to talk to me in game, no reason to continue this line of hate on the forums.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Eat more chicken

Re: To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#6
Wow, quite a post from Bob of Arawn.
Very well written if it wasn't done on false premise.

I see you are doing well, and I'm happy for you, but don't discredit this post.

I know I posted some 'stuff' earlier to provoke or get some reaction, but never at a personal level, and never to hurt anyone.

This is a game, but a game where we get to know, and care for other players.

Smellyunder is one of those characters. Always very contributing to community as a whole, but also out of his way to help his crew reach the next level.

I have been privileged to speak with mr Smellyunder on a very personal level, and this can only be done with a very few players as most are shared for leveling purposes. Very few players can be trusted at the level you can trust Smellyunder to be exactly it, himself!

So I am very sad Arawn see this post as a way to hurt him.

It was not intended as such, and I am hoping the best for you, both, all.

Be well, and happy hunting whatever you are hunting!
Last edited by Coman on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Re: To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#7
Helium Dude wrote:THUMBS UP

(kinda wish he'd announce my edl set on forums once i get it XD)


+1

Only Smellyunder did this. All of Arawn is at loss
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Re: To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#8
bob the mage wrote:Smelly is a patriotic member of Resurgence and continues to help Res continue to be one of the best and in my opinion the best clan in the game.

One where healthy competition and competitive coexistence have replaced a system where players find the need to bash one another

Because Arawn is changing and is becoming a more open place to play, where people can be friends and compete at bosses

Maybe from res point of view :lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't smelly get demoted to clansman from most respected General of resurgence for saying generals deserved better gear than anyone else openly?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#9
Loco cola wrote:
bob the mage wrote:Smelly is a patriotic member of Resurgence and continues to help Res continue to be one of the best and in my opinion the best clan in the game.

One where healthy competition and competitive coexistence have replaced a system where players find the need to bash one another

Because Arawn is changing and is becoming a more open place to play, where people can be friends and compete at bosses

Maybe from res point of view :lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't smelly get demoted to clansman from most respected General of resurgence for saying generals deserved better gear than anyone else openly?

Me and smelly have never really seen eye to eye. We have had quite a few heated arguments. But bob is right. Whilst it wont always appear as such, smelly has always had resurgence best interests.

And as for him openly saying generals deserve the best gear you are falsly informed. This is not at all what happened and i assume you heard this from the recebt resurgence departures. rather biased opinions if it is coming from them wouldnt you say?

If your only intention is to start a fight then i will politely ask you to *** off.
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: To mr Smellyunder (and to Arawn)

#10
Loco cola wrote:
bob the mage wrote:Smelly is a patriotic member of Resurgence and continues to help Res continue to be one of the best and in my opinion the best clan in the game.

One where healthy competition and competitive coexistence have replaced a system where players find the need to bash one another

Because Arawn is changing and is becoming a more open place to play, where people can be friends and compete at bosses

Maybe from res point of view :lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't smelly get demoted to clansman from most respected General of resurgence for saying generals deserved better gear than anyone else openly?


Nope not at all. Just the drama and rumors people like (well can't say the name but the name is pretty obvious) spread around because they like to go after others. Not my position to say exactly what went on but it isn't because of anything smelly said or did. Smelly is a great clanny.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Eat more chicken

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests