Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celts: Under New Management

Celts is under new management

Some of you will know that a couple of weeks ago Obfionn invited me to be the chief of Celts. I accepted but gave it back to Obfi after a few days as the attempted coup by a few members going to Clan Hope just made me think “what’s the point?”

This week Obfionn held an election within the guardian group as to who he should hand over to at this time. I was elected so have agreed to retake the chieftain role.

I’ll be trying to make some regular posts as to what’s happening in the clan, we have some ideas around our banking system which I’m still to work through the ins and outs of, so watch this space for those.

I will be asking for my friends in the other major clans to help me out with the Celts guys, I like to think I set the standard for game play, if someone in Celts is continually not living up to the expectations, please whisper me in game and I will attempt to rectify their behaviour. I do need time in the game to actually play, so perhaps sending me a report on forum could be an answer to major incident/s (there better not be any of these though or I’m going to have to get Savage…)

At this point, I would like to put a hold on all NEW members. We are not recruiting NEW people. We are far too large as it is. Although, if there are any old players that want to come and hang out with us; or former members that want to come back, you will be welcomed with open arms. Of course unless you left us on bad terms.

And whoever keeps inviting Nightrunner can you please stop, my kick button is getting warn out. I’ve explained to him why he isn’t coming into Celts, too much bad blood from past indiscretions.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Re: Celts: Under New Management

Sav, congratulations and good luck! Actually, the defection of members to Hope clan is not necessarily bad if in the process, the bad members are purged. These are likely the players who do not behave and are afraid you would boot them unlike Obf who is ever so kind and tolerant. There are some good people in Celts and with you taking over the helm, I am sure we can all expect a more harmonious climate in Arawn between Celts and other clans.

Lol the main point of hope was to bring "hope" and peace to arawn.. As u know some ppl aren't the nicest... And tend to fight at every boss...

We weren't here to ks or overcome other clans lol. It was simply to restore peace and leave drama from others. Anyways sorry for ruining post lol gratz to you an hope the best for celts(:
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Aww you poor ***.

Good luck brother, you know how it's done. I think punching people in the face and then asking questions like "did you enjoy that?" works best, but that's just me.

It will take time, but it sounds like yer committed to a stronger less auction-spam clan and hopefully given some time to repair the culture and the trust between people and reinforce etiquette and your brand of leadership you will be able to not feel the headache of it, and just feel the pride.

Remember that Arawn is filled with many more people than just Celts who are morons, and many of them are good people who just lose their perspective and yeah as chieftain you get the fun honor of dealing with that :).

Best of luck, and firm respect, you'll do great, or you will fail miserably.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love ya,

Tea
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I'll try my best to help you out when I can Sav, but you know you got your guardians too who can kick in a little oomph if things get too out of hand. I'm sorry I'm not on as much as I usually am, but we'll definitely get things goin again.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

Congratulations and good luck to you Sav! If anyone deserves a chieftan position it is you. But I wouldnt want your job for anything :D

The way I see it, you have a couple problems that need to be dealt with:

1) Youve got a guardian out there that blatantly KSes people (got me on Frostharrow today)

2) You have a member with full warden that camps Falgren most of the time hes on. When he gets a dragon and your clan members that need a dragon ask about it, he mysteriously goes "afk". Then he comes back 10 minutes later shouting "Selling drag 160k" (this doesnt necessarily affect me in any way, but you should be aware of it as chieftan)

3) You have another guardian that is personally attacking members of my clan, and using his new found fame as "update video guy" to try and humiliate them using misogynistic fat jokes. (If your a rogue getting ksed by a druid then youre doing it wrong!)

And all that was in the past 24 hours. I guess my point here is that the atmosphere of our world has gotten so toxic, and I'm starting to become something that I don't like. And my clan isnt perfect either, so don't think that I am saying that it is. I'll try my best to tone down the rhetoric on my side if you can do the same on yours. I'm not saying that we should coordinate boss kills because that would be impossible at this point. I'm just looking to not walk into a pie fight every time I log in. Lets start by taking the bad blood out of the shout channel.

I salute you my friend, and wish you the best of luck!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

1) I will talk to you in game about that :-)

2) yes I'm aware of this and I haven't had a chance to talk to the lad I question... I'm not 100% happy either...

3) not a guardian... I am monitoring this behavior... Unfortunately it doesn't occur when I am online, and I think the Druid in question isn't squeaky clean either, she for sure knows which buttons to push, and haha yes ksed by a druid... I have done it once to a warrior friend, was awesome... White wisp!

4) I can't see why there is always such aggro in the game, today I saw a Falgren camp with about 8 people there and only 2 of them didn't have full warden, 3 of them had full meteoric! That's just wrong to me... Let the guys that need the frags have a chance, I realise that helping frineds is nice, and gearing alts is nice too... But seriously it's getting out of hand, and this behavior for sure doesn't help the aggro

This cheif gig takes up so much time I hardly have time to play!! Lol
General of Seed - Crom
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

1) I will talk to you in game about that :-)

2) yes I'm aware of this and I haven't had a chance to talk to the lad I question... I'm not 100% happy either...

3) not a guardian... I am monitoring this behavior... Unfortunately it doesn't occur when I am online, and I think the Druid in question isn't squeaky clean either, she for sure knows which buttons to push, and haha yes ksed by a druid... I have done it once to a warrior friend, was awesome... White wisp!

4) I can't see why there is always such aggro in the game, today I saw a Falgren camp with about 8 people there and only 2 of them didn't have full warden, 3 of them had full meteoric! That's just wrong to me... Let the guys that need the frags have a chance, I realise that helping frineds is nice, and gearing alts is nice too... But seriously it's getting out of hand, and this behavior for sure doesn't help the aggro

This cheif gig takes up so much time I hardly have time to play!! Lol
General of Seed - Crom
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+