Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Odds

Hi Arawn, boy has it been awhile.

I've been thinking about playing this game once again, and honestly it's not quite the same when joining a new server, too many memories, and too many friends and acquaintances on Arawn to just go somewhere else.

I undoubtably left a terrible reputation when I left Arawn, not one of scamming or anything, but I broke multiples people's trust and for that I take full responsibility. To be fair, I was younger, I began playing the game at 15, I am now 19, turning 20 in a month, so it's definitely been quite a journey for me both in and out of the game, I've definitely matured and been molded by in game events as well as irl events, and it's definitely been for the better.

When I left I was a kid who was still in high school, and instead of focusing on that I played a game that definitely took a lot valuable take which I have to say was definitely wasted. I'm now a young adult, with a job, a car, a house, and graduated lol, so I can definitely say I'm a little more accomplished then when I left.

Anyway, I didn't come here to give a life story, but I just wanted to make sure that I didn't have any bad blood here in Arawn, I definitely don't expect to be best friends with everyone, but I'd like to make sure that I wouldn't be wasting my time here and that I will enjoy embarking on a new quest in a server I once called my home.

Cheers to everyone :D
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: The Odds

Hey buddy! Hope all works out

On behalf of Bella and Wretched, I welcome you back with open arms to Badabing.
Lmao ^^
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn