Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Breaking News: Blaze and Resurgence Merger

When you marry your girl friend, is it you merge with her or she merge with you?

I would think with a marriage the woman would merge into the man bc she takes his last name ..... So I guess blaze was the woman bahaha
I think your right nueee :roll: buttt...our little boy (Braves) finally found a nice girl himself (evolve)
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Clan: Dawn
Arawn

I would like to thank the leaders of both RES and Blaze for working together to make the merge work, so far we are all getting a long and having fun, working together rather than working against each other and the best part is the merge did not eliminate the competition we still have the newly re emerged clan badabing to compete with for DL bosses... Let the games begin!

I would like to thank the leaders of both RES and Blaze for working together to make the merge work, so far we are all getting a long and having fun, working together rather than working against each other and the best part is the merge did not eliminate the competition we still have the newly re emerged clan badabing to compete with for DL bosses... Let the games begin!
We did our first Mordris battle today with all our new members. There were 43 people online! Congrats everyone!

Video of the battle: https://youtu.be/ko6pITGuJeo
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

We did our first Mordris battle today with all our new members. There were 43 people online! Congrats everyone!

Video of the battle: https://youtu.be/ko6pITGuJeo
Yes we are very pleased that the merger extended the endgame boss raid experience to many more on Arawn. That is the vision of our merger - to make Arawn a better and stronger world. Viva Resurgence!