Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Soooooo

Ty nueee for being civil. Indeed a new dawn has arrived on Arawn, today we had record turnout at mordy woth 40 clannies killing mordy in record time. Viva Resurgence! We look forward to working with more of the players on Arawn including those who are currently outside our clan.

Lol yo seren :p

I was trying to be nice for the record. I like the majority of res members and I'm one to not hold grudges forever ( especially while I'm smoking lol ) and everyone is grown little crap don't matter ..... Having a common enemy doesn't hurt either hehe :p
Soooo.... Nueee I hear res is now the strongest clan on all servers :)

So now Blaze has been absorbed into Res who is left to flame Res on the forums? Grats on selling out guys.
To be fair, Blaze was spectacular while it lasted :lol:
I just hope this isn't a horrible decision with both sides at fault...
Let the strain hold its power on the rope before everything snaps and collapse altogether.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

So now Blaze has been absorbed into Res who is left to flame Res on the forums? Grats on selling out guys.
Didnt you sell out and go to Rhia? Lol
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Clan: Dawn
Arawn

What you and others call selling out I call continuing to play with my friends. This is a game you should not have to log in and not have fun , and I for one so far am having a good time and I can tell that all my friends are happy and having fun again. We didn't sell out we all brightened up and realized it's a GAME and it's meant to be fun . If we're friends there shouldn't be conditions to our friendship.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore