Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Resurgence & Blaze

#1
What's the go with Blaze and Resurgence? Why are they rivals is it because they are top clans that want bosses? That's fine who doesn't like a little competition but is there stuff that either clan do to make each other rivals? I saw someone from Res repeatedly killing Blaze and some other clan in arena and i was speaking to someone from Blaze and he doesn't sound that bad so what makes this clans rivals what's the history of them?
YouTube Channel

Re: Resurgence & Blaze

#2
PixelRage wrote:What's the go with Blaze and Resurgence? Why are they rivals is it because they are top clans that want bosses? That's fine who doesn't like a little competition but is there stuff that either clan do to make each other rivals? I saw someone from Res repeatedly killing Blaze and some other clan in arena and i was speaking to someone from Blaze and he doesn't sound that bad so what makes this clans rivals what's the history of them?



There is players from each clan that have been playing for years on years it's only natural to grow some animosities, all and all tbh we aren't as bad as some other servers . There is able to be open communication between the two clans , though we all don't see eye to eye all the time we can both communicate with each other. Plus with the tower opening up it helps us not all be stuck in the same place ( all crunched in at priest king sreng ) and in each other's faces all the time which I think really helps with the animosities. This is coming from the probably most hated person in res ( me ) and I can admit it's not as bad as it could be.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Re: Resurgence & Blaze

#3
I agree, we are rivals for bosses, but we dont hate eachother. Both sides have friends in each clan. Its a name over your head. Doesnt mean we cant talk to eachother and have to hate eachother. Now Bada and Blaze. Thats another story :lol:
STR1K3R ~ Rogue ~ Level 183
Clan: Resurgence! (Blaze and Resurgence merged to make a strong group of friends)
Arawn

Re: Resurgence & Blaze

#4
Blaze?

Never heard of it, must be a glitch OTM need to fix
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Re: Resurgence & Blaze

#5
Coman wrote:Blaze?

Never heard of it, must be a glitch OTM need to fix

Lol, like we said. Not everyone in both clans get along. But for the most part both sides keep quiet.
STR1K3R ~ Rogue ~ Level 183
Clan: Resurgence! (Blaze and Resurgence merged to make a strong group of friends)
Arawn

Re: Resurgence & Blaze

#8
Killing in arena doesn't mean rivalry. Arena is a pvp place so technically u can kill anyone there if u r strong enough. Otm's idea of arena is to let players have fun killing each other there. But we players take it personally when others kill us in arena. And some think killing rival clan members slow their progress which I personally don't agree.

Re: Resurgence & Blaze

#9
Nowadays I popped in arena every now n then to check if there is anyone worth killing. If I see the likes of reapy, Bob or goots there, I kill them all the time to try to upset them because they try to do the same to me. But I leave most blaze alone.

Re: Resurgence & Blaze

#10
Smellyunder wrote:Nowadays I popped in arena every now n then to check if there is anyone worth killing. If I see the likes of reapy, Bob or goots there, I kill them all the time to try to upset them because they try to do the same to me. But I leave most blaze alone.

Ok, but i thought that Res and Evolve weren't allowed to kill arena questers? Or is that rule no applied in Res because he kept killing this one guy that was trying to do his daily and he was in Brave
YouTube Channel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests