Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 13th EDL Set is a Mage set

No it's not your right. Liberty has constraints in society, you can post dumb sh*t as long as no one is bothered.

In your case, your dumb sh*t is bothering quite a few people on forums, so either foh and do it on Arawn, or don't post here on General Discussion.
There is a way to block people on he forums by adding them to your foes list. I did this to someone that was bothering me, and my life has become so much more enjoyable. I suggest you give it a try :D
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I love this forum, and blocking someone is not the solution to turn a blind eye on something that is breaking the rules.

You are:

1. Spamming general discussion with something that was interesting the first time and deserved a grats, but has eveolved into something annoying after the 13th time.
2. Posting in the incorrect part of the forum. This concerns your clan, and your server, so please stop creating unecessary clutter and disorganization on this board.
3. Milked a joke (not your first time).

I don't want to hear the "you don't have to click this thread" reply. It's on the GD and here for everyone to see and it's bothering more than just me.

It's like me being in a classroom and writing insults on the board, some people find it funny, others don't and you tell me that I shouldn't be bothered because I don't have to read it. BS.

Delete this thread mods, it's not because a forum guide or another moderator likes the joke that this should be allowed. This is pure spam, 13 times in enough.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

It sure isnt just arjun (clearly...for some reason you forgot the others who keep telling you to shut up). I have placed you among other spammers like Desmond Glace...that's right! You have stooped to his level --maybe even lower...

Ah well, trolls keep on trolling...apparently, they need the attention. Ciao!
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

Trolls gonna troll... have fun smelly. Im sure forum users will continue to appreciate your newly found "humor" I dont know when you suddenly felt the need to stoop down to a lvl of trolling and being a general nuisance on forums. No offense but some things are good in moderation. All in all, gl with all of this.

I love this forum, and blocking someone is not the solution to turn a blind eye on something that is breaking the rules.

You are:

1. Spamming general discussion with something that was interesting the first time and deserved a grats, but has eveolved into something annoying after the 13th time.
2. Posting in the incorrect part of the forum. This concerns your clan, and your server, so please stop creating unecessary clutter and disorganization on this board.
3. Milked a joke (not your first time).

I don't want to hear the "you don't have to click this thread" reply. It's on the GD and here for everyone to see and it's bothering more than just me.

It's like me being in a classroom and writing insults on the board, some people find it funny, others don't and you tell me that I shouldn't be bothered because I don't have to read it. BS.

Delete this thread mods, it's not because a forum guide or another moderator likes the joke that this should be allowed. This is pure spam, 13 times in enough.
So funny, keep going. Posting 14th set soon. Wish me luck.

Let's all form an angry mob and tar and feather him. Remember to use pine tar because petroleum tar would need to be heated and have an uncomfortable burning sensation when applied.

Or perhaps, we could all use our time more wisely by sitting in a circle and playing patty cake.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Let's all form an angry mob and tar and feather him. Remember to use pine tar because petroleum tar would need to be heated and have an uncomfortable burning sensation when applied.

Or perhaps, we could all use our time more wisely by sitting in a circle and playing patty cake.
Patty cake!
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh