Page 3 of 4

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:01 am
by Bridge
Smellyunder wrote:
Bridge wrote:
jakecyr wrote:^^ Cause and effect.. every response has a source.
You want to play that game i can trust me I just don't waste picture space on my device for people who don't deserve it, but I am flattered you keep old pictures of times where I am angry and believe this dear sir I am no saint and never can be so do not put words in my mouth. The term God Bless isn't for only people without sin because we all sin and for you to use that against me it is hypocritical, just because your heart and soul may be tainted there is no condemnation if you believe.

Romans 2:1-29 - Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. :)

(I will not respond to any further comments in regards to the owner of this post)
P.S. thank you for turning a good post into something that can now be locked. gj

LMAO! biggest hypocrite in arawn smelly is a close 2nd tho... will see u in game cursing everyone out and how you tried to scam Derag :roll: top clan made of scammers and assholes... welcome to arawn

Don't insult smelly. Smelly not second. He is number one. He wants to be number one in everything. Including number one ***. Lol

Lol. Don't worry smelly you don't have to work hard for this title

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:54 am
by Smellyunder
[/quote]
LMAO! biggest hypocrite in arawn smelly is a close 2nd tho... will see u in game cursing everyone out and how you tried to scam Derag :roll: top clan made of scammers and assholes... welcome to arawn[/quote]
Don't insult smelly. Smelly not second. He is number one. He wants to be number one in everything. Including number one ***. Lol[/quote]
Lol. Don't worry smelly you don't have to work hard for this title[/quote]
You are wrong Hammah boy. I have to work really hard to piss you off to earn the number one title.

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:45 am
by Savaged1982
Arawn's number 1 a-hole now plays on Crom sorrryyyy!!

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am
by Zantar
My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. Unless you were being an A-hole then you don't get chocolates.

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:25 am
by Smellyunder
Zantar wrote:My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. Unless you were being an A-hole then you don't get chocolates.

+1

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:45 pm
by Legolas15
langmuir wrote:Well dang it, i am behind the curve once again. But with patience and hard work, i will be one of Arawn's top a-holes eventually.

Goals

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:57 pm
by True pickle
Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
Good memories:)

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:59 pm
by Smellyunder
True pickle wrote:Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
Good memories:)

+1

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:44 am
by Savaged1982
True pickle wrote:Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
Good memories:)

Thats because it was friendly competition, there was very little bad blood and rarely and cussing about it

Re: really fun in arawn now

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:46 pm
by Legolas15
Savaged1982 wrote:
True pickle wrote:Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
Good memories:)

Thats because it was friendly competition, there was very little bad blood and rarely and cussing about it

Until v4