Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: really fun in arawn now

badabing has re-emerged as a dl boss locking clan recently outlocking res and blaze in many dl 4 star bosses and some 5 star bosses. Good job. I like the competition. Keep going bada!
How would you know anyway? you never turn up to help your supposedly 'best clan' lock DL. :lol:
Hammerfang.

badabing has re-emerged as a dl boss locking clan recently outlocking res and blaze in many dl 4 star bosses and some 5 star bosses. Good job. I like the competition. Keep going bada!
How would you know anyway? you never turn up to help your supposedly 'best clan' lock DL. :lol:
How would you know I never turn up? U didn't ask your girlfriend bella? :lol:

How would you know I never turn up? U didn't ask your girlfriend bella? :lol:
So you're at least 50 right? and you claim to be sleeping with a 17 year old girl? :lol: :lol:
The only smelly underpants you get is from your browser history ;)
Hammerfang.

I always thought Bella's boyfriend was the wyvern next to aggy. She's always beating that poor guy down for more money. :P
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+